The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dennis Rodman watches basketball with Kim Jung Un in North Korea.

Armada

Super cool. Vice (My favourite News network) went to North Korea to film a documentary with Rodman and watch the Harlem Globe Trotters. Can't wait to see this documentary it'll be airing on HBO.

Check out Vice's youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/vice (Congrats to them for hitting 1 million subscribers)

There's so much tension between the two different nations and obviously Rodman isn't a representative for the US but its so cool to see we can be in peace, laugh and enjoy a sporting event together.

Good things to hear from him. Really respect the guy, especially seeing his tweets.

Dennis Rodman@dennisrodman

It's true, I'm in North Korea. Looking forward to sitting down with Kim Jung Un. I love the people of North Korea. #WORMinNorthKorea

Dennis Rodman@dennisrodman

I'm not a politician. Kim Jung Un & North Korean people are basketball fans. I love everyone. Period. End of story.#WORMinNorthKorea

1e8bc4f56e9fd979f7f856163a8e1499.jpg

Yes my plan worked perfectly! You see I am the one that sent Rodman to watch basketball with Unggy. We just held the United Dictator's Summit at my house and last year Unggy got so wasted, he puked in my hot tub and left me an Upper Decker. That guy can't handle his Camel Juice. Mugabe now there is a guy who knows how to party and handle his liquor

I met Rodman a month or two ago and the guy is messed. Too much drugs for too long have fried his head to the point where he can't even hold a conversation.

I can't imagine how things in North Korea would go down.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived