Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

- PikaBOO -

Canucks to wear Millionaires jersey on Mar. 16th vs. Red Wings

we shoudl permanently move to the millionaires team name and uniform- get rid of this curse we are stuck in, The millionaires have at least won a stanley cup

The thread starts that way, but then moves on to talk about how they will be wearing the jersey.

too embarrassed to wear their real jerseys that still have the stink of that last loss.

i am never a fan of the blatant sales pitch for a different jersey. it shows disrespect to the team colors. some things are not supposed to be messed with.

why  not sell the opportunity to play for the team or coach. what about get to suit up for the refs or dress them in those stupid cow outfits from the spengler cup.

does that mean they'll be available to buy starting tomorrow?

The thread starts that way, but then moves on to talk about how they will be wearing the jersey.

too embarrassed to wear their real jerseys that still have the stink of that last loss.

i am never a fan of the blatant sales pitch for a different jersey. it shows disrespect to the team colors. some things are not supposed to be messed with.

why not sell the opportunity to play for the team or coach. what about get to suit up for the refs or dress them in those stupid cow outfits from the spengler cup.

Makes sense. They are a bunch of millionaires playing on the ice. Well most of them anyways.

Cool - I'll be at the Detroit game, Unfortunately my wife will be wearing a Wings Jersey :picard: