1) Luongo/Schneider debacle since the playoffs and the fact he's still here (including the drama with McPhee and Nonis)
2) Malhotra decision (which appears he wants out but Gillis doesn't want him traded)
3) Inexplicable reason for putting Volpatti on waivers (and getting nothing for him in return; perhaps McPhee's way of accepting Gillis' apology)
4) The whole Kesler injury thing with him, his Agent and AV/MG
5) Kesler again playing injured when he should of sat (played on a broken foot since Dallas game; now out 1-2 months)
6) Kassian getting 5 minutes on the 4th line (how does this help his play when we need him to be contributing on the top 6 forwards?)
7) Picking up Cam Barker....Cam Barker?? (how about Ben Lovejoy for a pick?)
8) Inability to recognize the team has been missing a major intangible (drive?determination/scoring?coaching?depth? special teams?toughness?grit?leadership?ethic?) in their game since the SC Finals or at least since the Boston game last year...
9) The constant dealing with Florida and somehow we end up with damaged and somewhat overpriced goods (see Booth = injured, overvalued; Ballard = also injured, tough tranisition, still barely played; and even now Garrison= again also injured, tough start to season, although I'll give him more time to adjust but not off to a great start)
Who knows who's making the calls particularly this season (let's hope it's not Dave Gagner, our Florida 'throw-in' for Bure and who mis-managed Cody at the time), but they're not like previous years of asset management/top class NHL standard under MG's reign...what gives?
Edited by Lui's Knob, 28 February 2013 - 12:07 PM.