The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Andrew Ebbett recalled by Canucks

hockeyville88

Let's give him a chance!

I don't think he's nearly as bad as people are making out. In the 5 games he's played with us this season, he's delivered 4 hits (would like to see more...), had 4 shots (definitley gotta work on that!), blocked 3 shots, had no give aways, and has a FO% of 45.4, tying him with Raymond and putting him ahead of Shcroeder and Burrows.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Come on man! We gave him a shot, he sucked, move on. He was put on waivers and no one, NO ONE picked him up. Calgary, Islanders, anyone of the suckiest teams in the NHL right now didn't want Ebbett, and now he's back playing for us. Quadruple facepalm right now.

ebbet is a plug and we all know AV love plugs volpatti had some upside ebbet not so much. if thats the best option for center from the farm it shows how pathetic the prospect pool is.

the thing that drives me nuts about AV he never stands up for his players he never defends them in the media if anything he throws them under the bus.

Stop panicking. This is likely a short term move to make it seem like we're not desperate for a center.

My guess is Gillis will start to work the phones soon for a serviceable centerman. There's no way we're going 6 weeks with Ebbett as our number 2 center.

Let's give him a chance!

I don't think he's nearly as bad as people are making out. In the 5 games he's played with us this season, he's delivered 4 hits (would like to see more...), had 4 shots (definitley gotta work on that!), blocked 3 shots, had no give aways, and has a FO% of 45.4, tying him with Raymond and putting him ahead of Shcroeder and Burrows.

Let's just hope his 4th chance here is him redeeming himself. Last year he was fine... But he's had 2 chances this season and he hasn't panned out.. He better bring it or else he'll be playign with Chicago for the rest of the year..

AND WIN SOME DAMN FACEOFFS

I don't know why you guys are making such a big deal out of this obviously Gillis has finally done it, he has finally found the key for us to win the Stanley CUP!!!

:picard: MG what were you thinking waiving an actual decent 4th line player that could actually fight and protect his team mates...... excuse me why I cry in a corner.

Let's just hope his 4th chance here is him redeeming himself. Last year he was fine... But he's had 2 chances this season and he hasn't panned out.. He better bring it or else he'll be playign with Chicago for the rest of the year..

AND WIN SOME DAMN FACEOFFS

Archived