36 replies to this topic

#1 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,991 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

Aspartame In Milk Without Additional Labels? New FDA Petition Asks For Rule Change

We could see aspartame in milk soon (with no additional labeling) should the dairy industry be successful in petitioning the FDA for permission.

The artificial sugar substitute is already used in a broad range of products like diet soda and yogurt. It also goes under the brand-name Equal, though Equal includes other ingredients as well.

Aspartame in milk without extra labeling became a possibility as of last week when the FDA acknowledged a petition from the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) and the National Milk Producers Federation(NMPF), which was filed in 2009.

The Huffington Post reports that the petition asks permission by dairy lobbyists to include artificial sweeteners in milk, along with other dairy products, without requiring a prominent label.

The petition immediately garnered criticism from those who oppose aspartame and other artificial sweeteners. The ingredient has been blamed for causing cancer. It was also the subject of a recent study that claims the ingredient causes changes in a person’s brain chemistry, making them crave high-calorie foods.

The research has been disregarded by dairy lobbyists, who claim that adding aspartame would actually make the milk healthier. The news that the FDA is considering allowing milk in aspartame made its way quickly through social media. It was so concerning to some that popular debunking website Snopes wrote an article to explain it is true.

The main difference that the dairy industry is asking for has to do with labeling. They are already allowed to use artificial sweeteners in milk as long as they are properly labeled. The new petition, however, would make it so that the industry can add artificial sweeteners, like aspartame, without a prominent label.

Instead of a large “reduced calorie” or “reduced sugar” label on the front of the milk carton, they would be allowed to put it on the back or simply add it to the list of ingredients on the nutrition label.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr...2AyUaq63mHp0.99

The petition is concerning, especially for people who like to know what goes into the products that they eat. There are already petitions in places like California and Washington to require more labeling on foods, specifically on genetically modified foods (GMOs). Therefore, a petition by the dairy industry to allow less labeling seems like a step in the wrong direction.

The petition would require someone concerned about the food they eat to look even closer at milk to make sure it doesn’t contain aspartame or another artificial sweetener. The petition specifically targets the attractiveness of milk to children. It reads, in part:

“IDFA and NMPF argue that nutrient content claims such as ‘reduced calorie’ are not attractive to children, and maintain that consumers can more easily identify the overall nutritional value of milk products that are flavored with non-nutritive sweeteners if the labels do not include such claims.”

They go on to say:

“Further, the petitioners assert that consumers do not recognize milk — including flavored milk — as necessarily containing sugar. Accordingly, the petitioners state that milk flavored with non-nutritive sweeteners should be labeled as milk without further claims so that consumers can ‘more easily identify its overall nutritional value.’ “

The petition, however, doesn’t just want the discrete labeling for milk. It also requests the labeling for a variety of milk and cream products not normally used by school children.

The FDA issued a 90-day notice on February 20, 2013, requesting comments, data, and information about the petition. The milk industry is facing a decline with the growing popularity of soy, rice, almond, and coconut milk. But it is not likely that the labeling change would help the dairy industry gain back its former customers, who have switched to the other milk products for a variety of reasons.

Several have switched over lactose-intolerance or a milk allergy, while others have switched because they believe the other options are healthier. Those who switched voluntarily would be even less likely to switch back if they knew the dairy industry was using artificial sweeteners with discrete labeling involved.

The full petition can be read here, along with a list of how the FDA is taking responses from the public.

http://www.inquisitr...or-rule-change/

Why Your Kids May Soon Be Drinking 'Diet Milk'

The dairy industry wants to boost sales by putting aspartame in milk, with school lunchrooms being a primary target

Posted Image
A student enjoys lunch in the cafeteria of Parklawn Elementary

Milk sales have been sliding for decades, but the industry may soon have a new weapon for countering the trend: a mix of school lunches, product labeling, and aspartame. The question is whether it will work.

The story has the blogosphere buzzing this week, but the idea has been almost four years in the making. In 2009, the National Milk Producers Federation and International Dairy Foods Association, two industry trade groups, filed a petition with the Food and Drug Administration to allow the use of aspartame—the artificial sweetener used in products like Diet Coke and Equal packets—in milk, but refrain from changes in how the product is label. Now that the FDA has published the petition and opened it up for public comment, the topic has gained nationwide attention.

Some have joked that the plan will lead to "diet milk," but that's the last thing the dairy industry wants. The trade groups are petitioning for flavored milk containing aspartame to be labeled as "milk," as opposed to something more conscious, like "low-calorie milk."

The groups say the goal is, in part, to counteract childhood obesity. But the petition is also candid about aiming to boost milk consumption. Children drink millions of gallons of milk in school every year, but that consumption is also declining, according to a spokeswoman for IDFA.
The trade associations are hoping that aspartame helps to reverse that decline. Many children prefer chocolate milk to regular milk, but that means added sugar and calories, not to mention hesitance from schools about serving higher-calorie drinks. Meanwhile, there has been a national full-court press to counteract childhood obesity. This solution, the dairy industry says, solves both problems.

"Studies have shown that school-age children are more likely to consume flavored milk over regular milk, so if the downward trend in milk consumption in schools is to be reversed, there need to be better options available for lower-calorie flavored milk," they wrote in their petition.

The nation as a whole has been cutting back on milk. According to the IDFA, per capita milk consumption has declined from nearly 29 gallons per year in 1975 to less than 21 gallons per year in 2010—a drop of nearly 30 percent. Milk has been supplanted by other beverages over the last few decades—first by soda, then water, says Harry Balzer, vice president at market research firm NPD Group and an expert on food trends. Now, people increasingly tend to consume milk via cereal rather than drink it, he says.

The push for lower-calorie options is in part a lesson in knowing your audience. Lower-calorie beverages that are not explicitly labeled as such could please parents and school administrators while getting children—a captive audience in the school lunchroom—drinking more.
"Use of the phrase 'reduced calorie' is not attractive to children," says the petition.
But it is very attractive to people who check labels, especially given the attention being paid to childhood obesity, says Balzer.

"The one thing that people check labels for in this country is the amount of calories in the product, not the amount of fat or the amount of sodium," he says. "I have no doubt that there will be a segment of the population that will be interested in this."

http://www.usnews.co...nking-diet-milk

Got Diet Milk? You May See Artificial Sweeteners in Your Milk Soon

The dairy industry is petitioning the FDA to include artificial sweeteners

http://www.thedailymeal.com/got-diet-milk-you-may-see-artificial-sweeteners-your-milk-soon

Edited by key2thecup, 28 February 2013 - 01:48 PM.

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

Dr. Rand Paul 2016!

INFJ

#2 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 The Hornet

The Hornet

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

:picard: :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard:

Posted Image

#4 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,889 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

well they couldn't very well label it as diet, seeing as it will still be the same number of calories (they are not going to be removing the natural sugars in the milk), i just don't see how they could claim it would be healthier...

edit: so this will only be in flavoured milk? i don't care nearly as much then, seeing as the only flavour of milk that enters my house is "milk flavour", but it should still require the "with aspartame" label on the front, at the very least.

Edited by avelanch, 28 February 2013 - 02:18 PM.

#5 aeromotacanucks

aeromotacanucks

Real Person

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

diet milk? WTF!

by medical recomendation I NEVER can eat/drink something diet. I need calories, I need sugar. and now what is going on? maybe if these kids do some thing instead pass all day on PS3 they will lose wheight, like, swim, walk/run, get a bike and just "go" to some place.

really. those kids today....
Shup up and fly! you´re not payed to think, you´re payed to fly!

#6 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

I see no need to add artificial sweeteners... unless they act as some sort of preservative to make the milk last longer. It just seems like another bully corporation literally shoving their poison down the mouths of the proletariat.

For anyone that doesn't know, any dosage over 80mg of aspartame a day can cause neural damage.

2d7ye0p.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#7 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,736 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

The question is why anyone would need to add artificial sweeteners to something like milk. This is fricking crazy, and not the good kind too.

#8 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 33,889 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

The question is why anyone would need to add artificial sweeteners to something like milk. This is fricking crazy, and not the good kind too.

to their flavoured milk, like strawberry or chocolate.

#9 literaphile

literaphile

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

This is importantly ONLY in the USA. Canada's dairy regulations are very different.

#10 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,906 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

Cow's milk is for baby cows...

http://saveourbones....osis-milk-myth/

http://www.waoy.org/9.html

http://www.nomeatathlete.com/milk/

and so on and so on....

If you want "milk" and don't like soy milk, switch to goat's milk:

http://www.mtcapra.c...lk-vs-cow-milk/

1. Goat’s milk is less allergenic.

2. Goat’s milk is naturally homogenized.

3. Goat’s milk is easier to digest.

4. Goat’s milk rarely causes lactose intolerance.

5. Goat’s milk matches up to the human body better than cow’s milk.

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#11 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,991 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

Soy is loaded with estrogen mimickers

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

Dr. Rand Paul 2016!

INFJ

#12 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,906 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

One of the reasons I switched to goat's.

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#13 surtur

surtur

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

So what are you say'n I will grow boobs if i drink soy milk?
I have actually read about this when looking for good sources of protein so i will not drink or eat anything Soy.
But i also read about Beer increasing Estorgen levels and that has not stopped me from drinking beer so i guess i just have no desire to us Soy.

Aspartame in any food is as bad as fluoride in our drinking water... why does our governments insist on allowing this crap to be consumed by the public and yet they complain about health care costs .

Release The KraKassian
Kassianthe_Krakensm.jpg

#14 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,991 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:13 PM

I have actually read about this when looking for good sources of protein so i will not drink or eat anything Soy.

But i also read about Beer increasing Estorgen levels and that has not stopped me from drinking beer so i guess i just have no desire to us Soy.

Aspartame in any food is as bad as fluoride in our drinking water... why does our governments insist on allowing this crap to be consumed by the public and yet they complain about health care costs .

You mean gynecomastia? It could, depending on how much/often you drink, and what your testosterone/estrogen ratio is.

Yeah I had to watch out when order whey protein, they are starting to use soy protein in the blends since its one of the cheapest to manufacture..

Yup beer does too, so does marijuana. I don't know to what degree though compared to soy.

Aspartame is as good to your body as MSG.

Edited by key2thecup, 28 February 2013 - 05:14 PM.

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

Dr. Rand Paul 2016!

INFJ

#15 J.R.

J.R.

Rainbow Butt Monkey

• Members
  • 16,405 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

I don't get why those need a bunch of sugar added too....? :picard:

FYI, that's why people should avoid the "Milk2Go" products like the plague. They're FULL of sugar/crap.

Posted Image
"Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 Hobble

Hobble

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 15,675 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

Got Aspartame?

#17 rampage

rampage

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,052 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:20 AM

its quite alarming that they want to add aspartame to milk when it's not needed in any way and that they want to do it without it being on the label.

#18 SILLY GOOSE

SILLY GOOSE

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:40 AM

If you`re interested in non-dairy protein sources, Hemp Milk is very good for you, and is more nutrient dense than dairy milk or non fortified soy milk. If you make it yourself (hemp seed and water in a blender) it is very good for you.

0au3Jj.gif

#19 Buggernut

Buggernut

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,526 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

How about some "transparency and accountability" in the food distribution chain?

#20 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,736 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

Hmm that's different though...I'm buying milk with the expectation that it didn't come from a red or brown cow, but a plant where they add stuff in.

Right now, I expect to buy skim milk in its purest form (after it's been pasteurized, of course). I see no health benefit in adding aspartame to milk.

#21 Bitter Melon

Bitter Melon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:58 AM

If they want to add it in, whatever. But they should have to label it. People need the right to know what they're putting into their own bodies, and choose aspartame free milk if they want.

#22 MillerGenuineDraft

MillerGenuineDraft

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,820 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:21 AM

"HFCS may cause diabetes and obesity, but aspartame causes neurological damage and early-onset Alzheimer’s."

Dear goodness. I don't understand how HFCS and aspartame can be legal. It is 100% known that HFCS and aspartame cause all of these implications to the human body, yet they are free for people to consume. And then there's stuff like marijuana, which has yet to be proven to cause any diseases and is illegal.

I don't get this planet we live on.

Edited by MillerGenuineDraft, 01 March 2013 - 02:23 AM.

MILLERGENUINEDRAFT

#23 UFTcan

UFTcan

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:47 AM

Only thing the dairy board does is make sure we pay double for milk eggs and cheese etc...

Time to abolish this dinosaur.

#24 thepedestrian

thepedestrian

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:05 AM

Cow's milk is for baby cows...

http://saveourbones....osis-milk-myth/

http://www.waoy.org/9.html

http://www.nomeatathlete.com/milk/

and so on and so on....

http://www.mtcapra.c...lk-vs-cow-milk/

1. Goat’s milk is less allergenic.
2. Goat’s milk is naturally homogenized.
3. Goat’s milk is easier to digest.
4. Goat’s milk rarely causes lactose intolerance.
5. Goat’s milk matches up to the human body better than cow’s milk.

Heretic, you can do better than this. 6 of those links are from a company that sells Goat Milk (MT. CAPRA). The nomeatathelete one is full of bad information and I haven't even looked at the top two.

#25 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,904 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:38 AM

You mean gynecomastia? It could, depending on how much/often you drink, and what your testosterone/estrogen ratio is.

Yeah I had to watch out when order whey protein, they are starting to use soy protein in the blends since its one of the cheapest to manufacture..

Yup beer does too, so does marijuana. I don't know to what degree though compared to soy.

Aspartame is as good to your body as MSG.

Jesus, gentlemen - I found this article after a quick google search, it's literally the first thing that comes up: http://www.mensfitne...cause-man-boobs

I've recently become a vegetarian, so I'm eating a pretty soy-heavy diet. But I've heard too much soy can cause man boobs in a lot of guys. Any truth to that?
— Tom N., Colorado Springs, CO

Well, all men have breasts, but what you're referring to are BIG breasts as in "man titties," "Andro-Jugs" or "tasty man treats." The medical term for large breasts in a male is "gynecomastia" ("gyneco" = ladylike, "mastia" = boobies). There are a ton of causes for gynecomastia including obesity, genetics and hormones. In addition, certain medications like cimetidine (Tagamet, a medication for acid reflux) and marijuana (well, marijuana is considered "medicine" in some states . . . not where I'm from, dammit, but that's another issue) can also cause breast tissue growth. So where does soy fit in?

Soybeans are a rich source of a set of molecules called "isoflavones." These substances have weak estrogen (female hormone) activity and have been used for years as "natural" remedies for hot flashes in menopausal women. Since male transgender patients take estrogens to stimulate breast growth, it has been assumed that soy might have the same effect. This appears to be a myth, or at least is not supported in the medical literature.

Probably the greatest amount of research on the long-term effects of soy has to do with soy infant formulas. Some kids can't tolerate regular formula and get switched to formula derived from soybeans and they'll drink this stuff from infancy to one-year of age and beyond. Some kids are raised on soy milk instead of cow's milk their whole lives. A 2004 Italian study of kids raised on soy protein formulas showed no gynecomastia, no early puberty, no changes in their bones and no other signs of screwed up hormones.

I should point out that searching "soy and gynecomastia" in the National Institute of Health database only spews out three articles, but you'll be happy to know that the reproductive tracts of male macaques were not adversely affected by ingesting soy. There is one interesting case report of a 60-year-old man who developed big ol' hooters and presented to a gland clinic for an answer. His gynecomastia eventually went away when they discovered he was drinking 3/4 of a GALLON of soy milk A DAY and told him to cut it out. With all the millions of people who ingest soy daily (there are countries where soy is a staple of the "normal" diet) the fact that there is one case report of one guy whose breast tissue was sensitive to soy products is reassuring to me.

You clowns had me freaked out, since I'm a big advocate of edamame (baby soy beans) post work-out, I also drink Silk. I'm going to go with science on this one, since my chest is pretty firm but I kinda have red nipples...

Anyway, don't scare people like that!

2d7ye0p.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#26 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 33,889 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

I don't get why those need a bunch of sugar added too....? :picard:

FYI, that's why people should avoid the "Milk2Go" products like the plague. They're FULL of sugar/crap.

Posted Image

they have sugar, because the way they make it is by adding a flavoured syrup to it, and the syrup requires a sweetener

#27 kyledude

kyledude

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,867 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:04 AM

Don't worry - they're just poisoning the food and want to keep it secret. No big deal. Besides, poison is good for you.

#28 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,991 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

Jesus, gentlemen - I found this article after a quick google search, it's literally the first thing that comes up:

You clowns had me freaked out, since I'm a big advocate of edamame (baby soy beans) post work-out, I also drink Silk. I'm going to go with science on this one, since my chest is pretty firm but I kinda have red nipples...

Anyway, don't scare people like that!

Soy's Negative Effects

Is This the Most Dangerous Food for Men?

The unassuming soybean has silently infiltrated the American diet as what might just be the perfect protein source: It's cheap and vegetarian, and could even unclog our hearts. But there may be a hidden dark side to soy, one that has the power to undermine everything it means to be male

Posted Image

James Price's breasts had been painful and swollen. It looked as if gum balls were implanted underneath each nipple. The slightest touch triggered throbs.

For Price, a retired U.S. Army intelligence officer who once flew attack helicopters in Vietnam, these changes were more than just physically uncomfortable. "Men aren't supposed to have breasts," he says today in a quiet Texas drawl. "It was like my body was feminizing."

A lean and wiry man, the breast development stood in stark contrast to the rest of his body. But it was not Price's only symptom. His beard growth had slowed, he'd lost hair from his arms, chest, and legs, and he'd stopped waking up with morning erections. "My sexual desire disappeared," he says. "My penis—I won't say it atrophied, but it was so flaccid that it looked very small in comparison with the way it used to be. Even my emotions changed."

The first three doctors Price consulted diagnosed him with gynecomastia, or the abnormal enlargement of the mammary glands in men. Tests further revealed that estrogen levels in his bloodstream were eight times higher than the normal limits for men, higher even than the levels typically seen in healthy women. Price's estrogen was so high, in fact, that the doctors were at a loss to explain it. One physician became so frustrated he eventually accused Price of secretly taking estrogen. "He thought I was a mental case," says Price, still angry as he recalls the experience..........(continued)

http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects?fullpage=true

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

Dr. Rand Paul 2016!

INFJ

#29 Trelane42

Trelane42

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:58 AM

"HFCS may cause diabetes and obesity, but aspartame causes neurological damage and early-onset Alzheimer’s."

Dear goodness. I don't understand how HFCS and aspartame can be legal. It is 100% known that HFCS and aspartame cause all of these implications to the human body, yet they are free for people to consume. And then there's stuff like marijuana, which has yet to be proven to cause any diseases and is illegal.

I don't get this planet we live on.

Nor do I, but the guiding principal for all things seems to be profit uber alles.

Pasteurized milk, or almost all milk sold in North America, is unfit for consumption. It is another miracle of modern advertising/propaganda that while people have consumed raw milk for 4 plus millennia of recorded history but are prevented by law to do so today because of alleged health reasons and most think this just peachy.

The actual reason, of course, is shelf life: Raw milk: 3-5 days tops. Pasteurized, enzyme & nutrient deprived milk: 2-3 weeks, maybe longer now as I haven’t touched the stuff in years.

Sales are down and their solution is to add sugar imitation. So in addition to increasing diabetes more people will get the shakes a la Michael J. Fox. This we call progress.

#30 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,991 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:05 PM

Nor do I, but the guiding principal for all things seems to be profit uber alles.

Pasteurized milk, or almost all milk sold in North America, is unfit for consumption. It is another miracle of modern advertising/propaganda that while people have consumed raw milk for 4 plus millennia of recorded history but are prevented by law to do so today because of alleged health reasons and most think this just peachy.

The actual reason, of course, is shelf life: Raw milk: 3-5 days tops. Pasteurized, enzyme & nutrient deprived milk: 2-3 weeks, maybe longer now as I haven’t touched the stuff in years.

Sales are down and their solution is to add sugar imitation. So in addition to increasing diabetes more people will get the shakes a la Michael J. Fox. This we call progress.

Bingo... And if you learn about the meat industry, fruit and veg & how things are irradiated and such..... its disgusting.

All of it comes down to corporations and lobbying, they lobby the FDA & others to do whatever increases there pocketbooks.

It's not about the consumer, its about the dollar.

Edited by key2thecup, 01 March 2013 - 12:07 PM.

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

Dr. Rand Paul 2016!

INFJ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.