The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Offer Sheet] Flames offer sheet Ryan O'Reilly

PlayStation

I don't think the Avs will match although it's hard to say.

You don't want a divisional rival to get a good player out of you but what if we re-align next season?

He signed a highly sought after free agent defenseman just like the great Feaster did.

The rest of our team is set for the playoffs since we are winning the division, no question.

If you like what Feaster is doing in Calgary, why don't you cheer for them. I'm sure you'll find the grass is way greener in Vancouver and Canucks fans take our team for granted.

Add..Add...Add.!!

I think our team is perfectly fine the way it is, but I'm sure Gillis will make a deadline addition like he does every season.

Why isnt the Canucks doing something like this? Is MG still alive or on vacation?

We could've offersheeted Benn and erase any secondary scoring questions..

Dallas would've have matched but atleast its an attempt to make the team better, MG are you paying attention??

Still waiting on the 'bold moves' MG promised us when he was hired..

Hey! That's my line!

I didn't say I like Feaster. I said at least it looks like he's trying to do something.

What free agent? You mean Garrison? That was before the season started.

Course we will win the division - no one else to compete against.

I want to see this team better than they were against the Bruins in 2011.

How many gm's have made significant moves since the season started.

I'll go a step further how many GM's of GOOD teams have made any significant moves since the season started.

Do you think it's easy to just swing deals and for Gillis to win every trade. It just so happens that the rest of the league also have pretty smart GM's who aren't willing to just hand over good players to an elite team like Vancouver.

We are 5-4-3 outside our division...until we win a cup I don't believe any fan should all the Canucks "elite".

I agree that other GM's aren't going to make the ridiculous proposals the GM wanabes here on CDC keep posting...

Archived