The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Premier Christy Clark apologizes

Sapper

Oh god, everyone who's every worked on a political campaign, in government or with politicians knows damn right these lines have always been blurred and govt. resources are always used to help the party.

Problem is they got caught. I'd be concerned with the leak.

Every single political party, including the NDP, pander to the ethnic vote. The only difference is the Liberals got caught with the hands in the cookie jar. It is certainly holier than thou that NDP attack the Liberals when they do the same. Perhaps we should get a leak of their own documents.

Every single political party, including the NDP, pander to the ethnic vote. The only difference is the Liberals got caught with the hands in the cookie jar. It is certainly holier than thou that NDP attack the Liberals when they do the same. Perhaps we should get a leak of their own documents.

Oh god, everyone who's every worked on a political campaign, in government or with politicians knows damn right these lines have always been blurred and govt. resources are always used to help the party.

Problem is they got caught. I'd be concerned with the leak.

Really? So you like your leaders corrupt? Christy Clark makes Dix look like a saint.

Where are all the Liberal backers now? The Liberal party has hit an all time low, even for them. And thats hard to do!

I have been calling those clowns in Victoria calling themselves the BC Liberal party inept and corrupt for awhile now. Does someone want to dispute this now? Where's all the Liberal backers who are drinking the kool-aid Christy is serving up?

2 days, 2 Liberal displays of ineptitude. Pat Bell denies his insider interfering with that land deal. Why don't you go under oath and let's see who's telling the truth Minister Bell?.....I didn't think so.

Add this latest farce to the all the others the Liberals have served up day after day after day after day.....INEPT I TELLS YA! lol

People always bring up the memo when discussing the NDP and Dix.

I would like those same people to explain the Maui wowie. The fact that almost to a man/woman, the Lies supported El drunko Gordie when he got charged with DUI <-- A CRIME when he was the top dog of B.C. and not some unelected staffer.

Yet he who is without sin cast the first stone.

People always bring up the memo when discussing the NDP and Dix.

I would like those same people to explain the Maui wowie. The fact that almost to a man/woman, the Lies supported El drunko Gordie when he got charged with DUI <-- A CRIME when he was the top dog of B.C. and not some unelected staffer.

Yet he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Archived