The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are Canucks Falling Apart?

goneforever

I'm a little concerned.

• Ryan Kesler will be out again for weeks with a foot injury.

• Bieksa day-to-day with a groin injury.

• Volpatti has been snapped up by the Washington Capitals day after being put on waivers.

• Malhotra has been forced into early retirement.

• After strong start, Kassian has been put on 4th line and given less ice time. Doesn't seem happy.

• Schneider not too happy about having to share #1 spot and his performance is slipping.

• Luongo's performance might be slipping as well.

Have I missed anything?

All this adds up to a Canucks team that appears to be falling apart at the seams at a time when it should be getting it's sh*t together. The Playoffs are not that far away. Is team management getting sloppy? If so, who's to blame, Gillis or Vigneault?

Or do you think I'm overracting and that this is nothing out of the ordinary? After all, Canucks are still in the League Top 10 despite some dismal games.

I'm not a fan of how AV is handling Kassian right now, 6 mins on the 4th line does nothing but hurt his confidence.

Gillis hasn't done anything good since our cup run.

We'll make the playoffs easily since were in the weakest division ever so I doubt there will be many changes, I expect to be out in the 2nd round, if we even make it that far.

Assuming we even make the playoffs (yes there is a chance the division could slip away from us), I dont see this team going anywhere unless we face teams that are in an equal or worse state of disarray.

Gillis should replace all or some of the coaching staff and trade Luongo for whatever help he can get and soon.

Jesus tits people. We're 10-5-4. That's one of our best starts to a season that I can remember. God damn do people need to calm their ****.

Which should say A LOT. We're not playing that well right now and we're still 10-5-4. People are freaking the hell out for no reason. Since January 28th, exactly ONE MONTH ago, the Canucks have only not gotten points in THREE games. People need to settle down.

Which should say A LOT. We're not playing that well right now and we're still 10-5-4. People are freaking the hell out for no reason. Since January 28th, exactly ONE MONTH ago, the Canucks have only not gotten points in THREE games. People need to settle down.

I'm a little concerned.

• Ryan Kesler will be out again for weeks with a foot injury.

• Bieksa day-to-day with a groin injury.

• Volpatti has been snapped up by the Washington Capitals day after being put on waivers.

• Malhotra has been forced into early retirement.

• After strong start, Kassian has been put on 4th line and given less ice time. Doesn't seem happy.

• Schneider not too happy about having to share #1 spot and his performance is slipping.

• Luongo's performance might be slipping as well.

Have I missed anything?

All this adds up to a Canucks team that appears to be falling apart at the seams at a time when it should be getting it's sh*t together. The Playoffs are not that far away. Is team management getting sloppy? If so, who's to blame, Gillis or Vigneault?

Or do you think I'm overracting and that this is nothing out of the ordinary? After all, Canucks are still in the League Top 10 despite some dismal games.

Archived