Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goneforever

Are Canucks Falling Apart?

118 posts in this topic

Assuming we even make the playoffs (yes there is a chance the division could slip away from us), I dont see this team going anywhere unless we face teams that are in an equal or worse state of disarray.

Gillis should replace all or some of the coaching staff and trade Luongo for whatever help he can get and soon.

Jesus tits people. We're 10-5-4. That's one of our best starts to a season that I can remember. God damn do people need to calm their ****.

It's still 10 wins and 9 loses. Even if they are in OT or a shootout. It's still a loss.

If this team is healthy and playing to their potential they're amazing. They're not either right now

Which should say A LOT. We're not playing that well right now and we're still 10-5-4. People are freaking the hell out for no reason. Since January 28th, exactly ONE MONTH ago, the Canucks have only not gotten points in THREE games. People need to settle down.

columbus soon be better than vancouver ! im scared ! :unsure:

Assuming we even make the playoffs (yes there is a chance the division could slip away from us), I dont see this team going anywhere unless we face teams that are in an equal or worse state of disarray.

It's not really about their record, it's how they're playing which is dissapointing

Which should say A LOT. We're not playing that well right now and we're still 10-5-4. People are freaking the hell out for no reason. Since January 28th, exactly ONE MONTH ago, the Canucks have only not gotten points in THREE games. People need to settle down.

Luongo's performance is amazing. I don't know what you are talking about.

I'm a little concerned.

• Ryan Kesler will be out again for weeks with a foot injury.

• Bieksa day-to-day with a groin injury.

• Volpatti has been snapped up by the Washington Capitals day after being put on waivers.

• Malhotra has been forced into early retirement.

• After strong start, Kassian has been put on 4th line and given less ice time. Doesn't seem happy.

• Schneider not too happy about having to share #1 spot and his performance is slipping.

• Luongo's performance might be slipping as well.

Have I missed anything?

All this adds up to a Canucks team that appears to be falling apart at the seams at a time when it should be getting it's sh*t together. The Playoffs are not that far away. Is team management getting sloppy? If so, who's to blame, Gillis or Vigneault?

Or do you think I'm overracting and that this is nothing out of the ordinary? After all, Canucks are still in the League Top 10 despite some dismal games.

So Luongo loses one game and you think his performance is falling apart? no. just no.