- Ryan Kesler will be out again for weeks with a foot injury.
- Bieksa day-to-day with a groin injury.
- Volpatti has been snapped up by the Washington Capitals day after being put on waivers.
- Malhotra has been forced into early retirement.
- After strong start, Kassian has been put on 4th line and given less ice time. Doesn't seem happy.
- Schneider not too happy about having to share #1 spot and his performance is slipping.
- Luongo's performance might be slipping as well.
All this adds up to a Canucks team that appears to be falling apart at the seams at a time when it should be getting it's sh*t together. The Playoffs are not that far away. Is team management getting sloppy? If so, who's to blame, Gillis or Vigneault?
Or do you think I'm overracting and that this is nothing out of the ordinary? After all, Canucks are still in the League Top 10 despite some dismal games.