30 replies to this topic

#31 22sedins33

22sedins33

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

I really like the idea of Nabokov playing as a back up if and/or when we move one of our goalies. It'll be interesting to see how we deal with the Lack situation though. I guess time will tell on that front.

Steckel would be an awesome third liner. He, to me, is everything we brought Manny in to be. I could definitely see him jumping into the role for us and maybe even do it for a lower cap hit.

Outside of that I think we'll just continue to see an influx of youth on our team. Have Jensen step into a spot on the roster and maybe an Andersson or Corrado step into the bottom pairing if Ballard finds his way off of the team (less optimistic about the defensemen).

Those of us who bear in mind how tight our cap situation is know that we don't have too many big names to look forward to landing here unless something quite drastic happens. That said, I look forward to the depth/character guys we'll get the chance to see wearing a Canucks jersey the next season or two. Always a fun adventure
The day has only just begun and already your mind has snapped like a dry and brittle twig...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.