The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Don't look now...

Lui's Knob

I hate saying this but it appears the Canucks are in big trouble. Minny will catch us tonight and be ahead of us by the end of the weekend. Never to look back, which means we might not even make the playoffs. If this happens...I hope the owners look hard at management. We don't want M.G. making any more trades as he has proven that he can't make one that has helped this team. He would only be throwing assets away to try and save his job.

Not to be outdone by the "Edmonton will win the division" prediction.

Welcome to the beginning of every first half of the season. Teams from 3-13 are never that far apart. It's not till the second half of the season that you start to see separation.

Agree on Quennevelle.

Aso believe that a more motivational coach is needed for the Nucks. Even when these guys get blown out, they don't show much disappointment or emotion. There's being even-keeled and then there's being disconnected emotionally. The Nucks just don't look like they're into the game.

I've had real issues with Kesler in the past but am starting to believe some of his antics ar frustration over his teammates lack of passion and intensity. He plays 100% and gives his all every shift, even when injured yet he's playing with a bunch of "skate-by" mates. HIs reward,,,,the coach calls him out for not using his linemates more.

Kes is the only guy after teh game (actually him and COry) who looks deflated after a loss. THe rest look like they can't wait to have a hot bath and a beer.

Archived