Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Fans On CDC

18 posts in this topic

Very well said, I may be a homer but I love and believe in my team, if you want changes and wanna complain, then simply don't watch cause your negative comments piss alot of us hardcore fans off

CDC will always be CDC. You just read what the rational posters have to say, and ignore the rest.

The team's not 48-0. Might as well fire GMMG, AV, and make Matt Climie the starter.

CDC will always be CDC. You just read what the rational posters have to say, and ignore the rest.

Hey man, you aren't a real fan if you don't have a daily post about how Mike Gillis is scewing us over, how AV needs to be fired this instant, how Kesler dives, how we arent making the playoffs therefore this season is a write off but its a deep draft so everything is okay, how we need CoHo back ....- I missed a bajillion others, didnt I?

Don't freak out everyday guys, at least set a goal, a date or a specific game after which we have no hope of ..anything.

So by not blinding thinking everything is A-okay means someone isn't a real fan? Get off your high horse, they may be third in the conference but they've effectively backed into that spot.

When your defence relies on a 23 year old stay-at-home defencemen to keep it from falling to pieces I think your team has serious issues that need to be addressed immediately. :lol:

We may be 3rd right now, but Minnesota is two points behind us.

A reminder

2 Presidents Trophies in the last 2 years

1 SCF Appearance

Teams lose games , thats how sports work.

We're in 3rd in the Conference

1381775_take_a_pill_note.jpg

The most important stat ever ......

0 cups in 40 years

End thread