The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joan Rivers Does Not Apologize

nucklehead

It wasn't a very funny joke. No subtlety at all, just thrown out there for shock value. Still, at least she's not cowering down to the offensive police.

People are taking this way to seriously (surprise, surprise).

When DiPietro jokes about suicide? OMG GET THAT CLOWN OUT OF THE NHL, DON'T JOKE ABOUT THAT, SUICIDE IS SERIOUS OH MY GOD

Rivers jokes about the slaughter of countless jews? omg it's just a joke ppl who cares get over it

Fascinating. So what she’s saying is that no Germans have ever looked good? :shock:

It’s all fine and good for her to be brave in public pretending to mock PC but the real test with these things comes when a non Jew says it and comparing the media reaction and forced (=non) apologies.

Time for Mel Gibson to get on deck and test this equality thing once more.

Fascinating. So what she’s saying is that no Germans have ever looked good? :shock:

It’s all fine and good for her to be brave in public pretending to mock PC but the real test with these things comes when a non Jew says it and comparing the media reaction and forced (=non) apologies.

Time for Mel Gibson to get on deck and test this equality thing once more.

I agree with Glassjaw , but I beg to differ on the claim she is a comedian lol. She is not funny not even for a millisecond....unless of course she set herself on fire while telling those jokes..... that nasty walking skeleton is truly disgusting to look at and i fear turning into stone when I do, somebody please get this decaying piece of fish of the screen already.

I agree with Glassjaw , but I beg to differ on the claim she is a comedian lol. She is not funny not even for a millisecond....unless of course she set herself on fire while telling those jokes..... that nasty walking skeleton is truly disgusting to look at and i fear turning into stone when I do, somebody please get this decaying piece of fish of the screen already.

She isn't as funny or as offensive as Attell, Jeselnik, Norton or Delaney (or Lampanelli for that matter). How is she in the crosshairs of the pathetic speech police and not the afformentioned comics?

Archived