Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HKSR

[Proposal] Toughness to let our skilled players play their game!

12 posts in this topic

I'm bored at work, so thought I'd play armchair GM for the afternoon lol

TRADE #1:

To Vancouver:

Carlson

Brouwer

3rd Round Pick

To Washington:

Schneider

Weise

Alberts

Washington gets the best young goaltender in the league and a fair replacement for the loss of Brouwer.

Canucks get that coveted stud right handed D-man, and a legitimate upgrade on the 4th line in Brouwer.

TRADE #2:

To Vancouver:

Couturier

To Philly:

Edler

Philly gets their bonafide top pairing defenceman.

Canucks get that centre depth that can play 2C or 3C.

Canucks new lines:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Kassian-Kesler-Higgins

Raymond-Couturier-Schroeder

Sestito-Lapierre-Brouwer

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Garrison-Carlson

Ballard-Tanev

Luongo

Backup (Booth is moved to get this backup goalie)

I don't think trading Booth for a back up is necessary. We could get a half @ss goalie for a 2nd.

How ironic. You propose a trade that adds "toughness", but then trade away two pretty tough guys in Alberts and Weise. They may not drop the gloves much, or even do much in a fight, but just because you show up to the dance doesn't mean you have to do the Charlston ;)

Also, Sestito, Weise, Alberts, Bieksa & Kassassin. Just because they don't all drop the gloves all the time, doesn't mean they aren't tough. Toughness will not be a problem, anymore. Quote me on it.

How ironic. You propose a trade that adds "toughness", but then trade away two pretty tough guys in Alberts and Weise. They may not drop the gloves much, or even do much in a fight, but just because you show up to the dance doesn't mean you have to do the Charlston ;)

Also, Sestito, Weise, Alberts, Bieksa & Kassassin. Just because they don't all drop the gloves all the time, doesn't mean they aren't tough. Toughness will not be a problem, anymore. Quote me on it.

Sign me up specially for the first one I would rather trade Schneider than Luongo so that sounds awesome to me

I wouldn't do eddy for cotourier ... he's been brutal.

Would love to have John Scott even though he's a plug

Alberts isn't tough and he also gets distracted by shiny things. I wish I could find the video of him chasing the refs whistle into the corner. Awsome.