The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

NHL 13 GM Connect

012513yakupov.jpg?w=660&h=330&crop=1

League Name:

Omega League Remake

Commissioner: PlayingBurke

Assistant Commissioner: Hamhuis2

Assistant Commissioner: JP_2233

Team General Managers:

(PSN Names)

small.png Anaheim Ducks – Retentive

small.png Boston Bruins – PlayingBurke

small.png Buffalo Sabres – Deuce-MRP

small.png Calgary Flames –/user/53050-vancouvercanucks/">

small.png Carolina Hurricanes – Eliterof4

small.png Chicago Blackhawks - Jhari09

small.png Colorado Avalanche - Hockeydrummer

small.png Columbus Blue Jackets –

small.png Dallas Stars - negatron57

small.png Detroit Red Wings - Harmankandola94

small.png Edmonton Oilers – hockeyball87

small.png Florida Panthers –/user/102783-ra-dickey/"> mitchdabeast

small.png Los Angeles Kings –/user/62266-number14/"> DevilDan07

small.png Minnesota Wild - Shivraj_10

small.png Montreal Canadiens – Drisdacd

small.png Nashville Predators –

small.png New Jersey Devils –/user/94700-mlsf83/"> habsNpats

small.png New York Islanders –/user/50673-kcanuck98/">

small.png New York Rangers – Bthanking

small.png Ottawa Senators - Jp_2233

small.png Philadelphia Flyers – cedarman77

small.png Phoenix Coyotes – Halorko

small.png Pittsburgh Penguins – KnuckleChucker13

small.png San Jose Sharks – Beavertongue

small.png St. Louis Blues – Xplo3ive

small.png Tampa Bay Lightning – Formyhunny

small.png Toronto Maple Leafs – Grandaddyp2234

small.png Vancouver Canucks – LancePaul22

small.png Washington Capitals – Suresh19

small.png Winnipeg Jets – Pavoomft74

Year 1 Stanley Cup Champion: Pending

GM Connected (PSN): Omega League Remake

Rules:

• No quitting games.

• No exploitation of cheap defensive tactics, such as circling around in your zone while leading.

• You must play all or most of your game for each advancement, unless you state that you're going to be unable to play for a certain amount of time.

• No trading with AI (all trades will be rejected). This includes offers from AI.

• Injuries will be left on; however, before every advancement I will turn injuries off. This is a measure, which if a game MUST be simmed, then unnecessary injuries will occur. I will then place injures back on once the new advancement starts.

• AI is not necessary during the season; however, necessary during playoffs. You are encouraged to be active; however, if you cannot play, please set your AI for your opponent: all levels are superstar. If you wish not to, then the sim will go forth, but no worries to either team of getting an unnecessary injury.

Playoff Rules:

Rules:

You will be given 3 days to complete the series. If everyone in the round is finished earlier then the advancement moves forward before the 3 day mark. Extra time may be given if you give me a valid excuse for not being able to play.

1. Quitting:

Quitting will result in you giving the win to your opponent. However, if you lose connection during the game, then you will restart the game, keep the same score (empty net goals), and will let the clock run down until the time is back to when the connection was loss.

Example: If the connection drops at the 10:20 mark of the second period. The score is 2-1, then you will let the score be 2-1 with empty net goals. Then one player will skate in the defensive end until the time reaches 10:20 of the second period. The game will resume then. If it is an on-going issue, I will take further action on that individual: which may result in a removal.

2. Inactivity or unwillingness to play:

All games must be played in the 3 day period and no games will be left to SIM. You must make an attempt to schedule games with your opponent in order to finish the series before the 3 day mark. If the series cannot be completed before the deadline because of unexcused inactivity or evident unwillingness to play, temporary removal from the league may be necessary and the player who was willing to play will be given a series win.

3. All players will put their AI on at the beginning of the playoffs. This is a measure which ensures activity. No player is permitted to play the AI without the other's consent. This option is only used if one player is unable to play a game, or is inactive. If the 3 day mark approaches and one player is inactive, the opponent will be given permission by either myself or an assistant commissioner and they will be able to play the AI.

If you believe your opponent has cheated or is cheating, record it and send me the video otherwise I can't really do anything.

League Schedule:

Season:

Monday 8:00 PM PST, Thursday 5:00 PM PST, Saturday 2:00 PM PST –

Schedule is subject to change times. Also, the commissioner reserves the right to advance any given advancement, which the games scheduled are at, or below three (3 games). With a 3 hour notice before second advancement occurs.

Playoff Schedule:

Every 3 days, or when the majority of series finishes.

Off Season Schedule:

Once the Cup finals end. The next day will be the draft. All expected drafting lists are to be complete. The draft will be simulated at 7:00 PM PST on the day after the SCF end.

The first two advancements into the contract re-signing period will begin at 8:00 PM PST of the same day of the draft. The first at 8:00 PM PST, the second at 8:30 PM PST.

The next two advancements will happen the next day; followed by the same time frames—subject to earlier advancement if scheduling allows: three hour notice will be given.

The final advancement, or July 1st advancement will happen the following day at 6:00 PM PST—subject to earlier advancement if scheduling allows: three hour notice will be given.

The second advancement after July 1st will happen 2 hours after 6:00 PM PST, or when the July 1st advancement occurred. Once this advancement is complete, the rest of the off-season will happen quickly with no scheduled time, or notice needed. All trades and signings should be complete in the above time frame, and time is also given at any point starting the season to trade or sign.

HAVE FUN!

Burke I have a question about rosters. Since there have been some trades and waiver pick ups in the NHL this week that are not included in the latest roster update, I was wondering how we would deal with them. For example, pertaining to my team I should have Gagne and should not have Sesito. Are we going to fix this using player trading, or leave it?

Just a heads up right away, there's no way ill be able to play all of these games. Im just too busy. If this is going to be a problem then do whatever. I already talk about this with jp, and he said its fine

Anyways, STL, MIN, CGY, NSH, CHI, I'm free all day today

Just a heads up right away, there's no way ill be able to play all of these games. Im just too busy. If this is going to be a problem then do whatever. I already talk about this with jp, and he said its fine

Anyways, STL, MIN, CGY, NSH, CHI, I'm free all day today

Archived