The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

Honestly this is absolutly BS. First off, all 3 games he invites I lag like crap, the one game I invite i'm fine. Then all you do is back hand forehand or you shoot it off the goalies pad and then rebound goal. I seriously think VAN has a glitch of making people lag because whenever I had the puck when he invited I lag but when he has the puck he's fine

Honestly I'm glad to have the Stanley Cup, after the Ottawa senators were guareteeing the cup that put fuel in the fire of the Vancouver canucks to smash them and win in 4 straight wins. As for JP complaining I did not complain once with your short side glitch shot with Karlsson that was the only way you scored. Ad for rebound goals you were just as guilty as doing them so don't be a hiprocrit. Congrats on a good series every game was a Nail bitter, also that's a joke that you accuse me for making you lag seriously kid it's a game I'm not going to cheat to win the series. Another question how can I make you lag lol?

It's unfortunate that NHL 13 has become such a repetitive, exploitative game. I mean, everybody knows how to score those easy goals, and most of the time you'll do it.

Now some people say you can just defend against it. Sure, sometimes, but most of the times you cannot. Thus, you're depending on your goalie. Which, I trust no goalie in this game. No matter if they are an elite or not...they still let in the majority of their goals, top shelf, or low blocker.

I wish people would play more authentic personally. Dump and chase, cycle the puck, point shots, rebound, deflections...things like this....rather than carry the puck down the ice, do a more or two to evade the defender than wrister it top glove side where the goalie is slow as ....

Nevertheless, I digress.

Should I will sim to the pre draft. If people want me to do the draft tonight, so be it...but I'll do it later on...give people time.

Also, if I discussed trades with you...I think we should continue talks.

The Ottawa Senators are very proud of their performance this year. We traded most of our players for picks but still managed to make it to the Stanley Cup Finals. We might have lost but have a bright future. Cannot wait till the draft with the 1st and 2nd overall picks we will be drafting Jonathan Drouin and Hunter Shinkerauk.

The turning point in the series was when JP was up a goal in the first game with less then min to play in the 3rd and I tied and then went on to win with a breakaway goal in OT, that was a pretty bad choke that gave me the first game which IMO is the most important.

Archived