The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

Lol with the new roster update the 2013 draft is the deepest ever. You can get 3.5* players in the second round. Seth jones id drafted as a 78 and Hunter shinkerauk and Jc Lipon are drafted as 76. As for my players, most of them are RH that I traded away and 5 of of my 6 players in my top 6 are RH so where would those players fit. Lol I know what i'm doing I traded most of my team in the 1st league and rebuilded Anaheim, so I know what i'm doing.

I'd like to point out that we aren't on the latest roster update because players like Dougie Hamilton are 67 instead of 76 and Brunner and Yakupov are in their 60's not 79...

As well, offline GM mode has different player drafting/development than online GMC.

Pittsburgh has a trade to announce;

To Philadelphia:

Brandon Sutter (82)

Pascal Dupuis (81)

To Pittsburgh:

Viktor Stalberg (81)

Brayden Schenn (78)

Though it is hard trading a player of Sutter's calibre to our biggest rival, especially knowing how well he develops in the coming seasons, it was hard to say no to 2 four star players who are still developing, especially with the huge amount of speed that Stalberg will bring to our 3rd line, and the overall talent Schenn will bring to the 2nd line between the very highly skilled duo of Justin Williams and Chris Kunitz, who will help Schenn develop into our 2nd line center of the future behind Crosby.

Pittsburgh has a trade to announce;

To Philadelphia:

Brandon Sutter (82)

Pascal Dupuis (81)

To Pittsburgh:

Viktor Stalberg (81)

Brayden Schenn (78)

Though it is hard trading a player of Sutter's calibre to our biggest rival, especially knowing how well he develops in the coming seasons, it was hard to say no to 2 four star players who are still developing, especially with the huge amount of speed that Stalberg will bring to our 3rd line, and the overall talent Schenn will bring to the 2nd line between the very highly skilled duo of Justin Williams and Chris Kunitz, who will help Schenn develop into our 2nd line center of the future behind Crosby.

Pittburgh Penguins updated roster:

Neal (84) - Crosby (95) - Carter (86)

Kunitz (83) - Schenn (78) - Williams (83)

Cooke (79) - Kennedy (81) - Stalberg (81)

Tangradi (74) - Smith (76) - Adams (74)

Martin (85) - Letang (90)

Orpik (84) - Niskanen (82)

Despres (75) - Lovejoy (75)

Fleury (87)

Vokoun (87)

Still looking to move Vokoun for a backup and a bottom pair defenseman rated around 80.

Flyer's Updated Lineup:

Briere(84)-Toews(90)-Hartnell(84)............Timmonen(84)-Pronger(85).........Bryzgalov(86)

Dupuis(81)-Bergeron(86)-Voracek(82)......Subban(85)-Meszaros(84)..........Leighton(75)

Fedatenko(78)-Sutter(82)-Geoffrion(76).....Grossman(80)-Mcquaid(80)

Rinaldo(71)-Kruger(74)-Sestito(71)

Pittburgh Penguins updated roster:

Neal (84) - Crosby (95) - Carter (86)

Kunitz (83) - Schenn (78) - Williams (83)

Cooke (79) - Kennedy (81) - Stalberg (81)

Tangradi (74) - Smith (76) - Adams (74)

Martin (85) - Letang (90)

Orpik (84) - Niskanen (82)

Despres (75) - Lovejoy (75)

Fleury (87)

Vokoun (87)

Still looking to move Vokoun for a backup and a bottom pair defenseman rated around 80.

Archived