The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

how did I start anything? I can't have any fun without you thinking I'm "starting crap". I'm not the one who talked all the crap in the past seasons, I'm not cocky nor arrogant. No one thinks your dallas, I think you were accused more of being calgary and you completely avoided that one. But when you KNOW that you're NOT Dallas obviously you'll speak up and make a big deal of nothing. Can't you just play the game without all the added emotion?

And no I'm not accusing you and I have no right to, leave it at that.

How did I not make a big deal of being Calgary? Did you not read the forum? In the past. I have, but ever since Friday have I said anything? I beat Toronto who I absoulutely hate and usualy after the game I say what happened to "82-0" this time I said good game

Yeah yeah of course that's why we play on the same eashl team and I control both players when we play and he's the one who told me to join the GMC on this forum... Yeah of course i'm canucks4cup 2012 and when we played earlier this year against each other in GMC, I had 2 ps3's and 2 tv's beside each other and I let him win, yeup of course

Archived