The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

Yes, please continue to play your games as the sim is going to be tomorrow. Also please follow LA in setting your AI if you're going to be away for a set time. I am forced to remove people who do not set their AI and are away for 24+ hrs. You cannot be away that long. At least be more communicated with your opponents. Of course everyone can join back before playoff advance if they are removed. It's just critical to have all games complete.

Thank you.

P.S. Terrible Canucks game....

Right! Thanks JP haha that's why your assistant commish. Minny is open too. Any other teams are reserved. Probably due to inactive and they get a time to return. I'm about to kick anyone who is not active over the past 24 hours. At least who I can see. Tampa is exempted because I know his AI is on. So is Vancouver because I know he is lingering around here somewhere.

Because I am removing players due to their inactiveness and non AI setting. I will wait till later tomorrow to advance into the playoffs. Just to give them time to join back. I don't want CPUs being played during playoffs lol. So if you get removed no worried, your spot is safe and the advancement will be delayed. Why people go away for 24+ hours I dunno. Slows the league down.

Archived