The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

PlayingBurke

I like your confidence Toronto. However, you will certainly not go undefeated. You may, or may not win the division we'll see. Our division is tight. But since we play six times I'll be happy to ruin your record as well. Granted, I play different than every other player in this league. I cycle the puck and dump and chase. Everyone else skates up with on player and either (A) wrists it top shelf with a 90% success rate (no matter the goalies rating), or they dangle and go low short side, which is another 90% rate. It's not that anyone in this League is actually pro, lol, they just know how to exploit goals and the weakness of the goalies. That's my down fall, because I don't. It's not fun. Perhaps next season I will follow suit, and actually try to win games. Considering how I will have the best team on paper come the start of the next season.

Can I advance yet?

I like your confidence Toronto. However, you will certainly not go undefeated. You may, or may not win the division we'll see. Our division is tight. But since we play six times I'll be happy to ruin your record as well. Granted, I play different than every other player in this league. I cycle the puck and dump and chase. Everyone else skates up with on player and either (A) wrists it top shelf with a 90% success rate (no matter the goalies rating), or they dangle and go low short side, which is another 90% rate. It's not that anyone in this League is actually pro, lol, they just know how to exploit goals and the weakness of the goalies. That's my down fall, because I don't. It's not fun. Perhaps next season I will follow suit, and actually try to win games. Considering how I will have the best team on paper come the start of the next season.

Can I advance yet?

Archived