Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Omega League Remake: PS3 NHL 13 GMConnect.

Discussion

• Please log in to reply
8799 replies to this topic

#1831 Voice of the Voiceless

Voice of the Voiceless

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:05 PM

i got jp winning the cup

Nah was if he keeps getting lucky

s1uv14.jpgCredit to -Vintage Canuck-

#1832 Jp_2233

Jp_2233

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

Lol wpg getting lucky from what

Edited by Jp_2233, 06 April 2013 - 09:07 PM.

Ottawa Senators GM Omega League

#1833 2Guys1Puck

2Guys1Puck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:12 PM

And now you're sitting there saying that Carolina was inactive but you didn't kick him. And I understand that it's hard to keep track of every single player. But you're well aware that I'm extremely active, and the first time I'm not on for a couple of days I get kicked? It would have been a different story if somebody came on here and said "Hey Pittsburgh, you haven't been on in a couple days, think you could come on and play me?" But I get nothing, ever. So because nobody tells me they have a game and want me to come on, I don't bother. Because I assume that I have games against people that don't care, so it's not a huge deal to me if I don't come on for a couple days.

I'm not saying you're tyrannical, every time I've ever had an issue you put that word in my mouth. All I'm saying is that you're not 100% objective. You tend to focus on yourself, and not keep in mind the bigger picture. It's the same thing as the off-season signings. When you advance it twice in an hour at like 5 or 6 EST, don't you think that it's 2 or 3 PST and some people have jobs or school or other things to do than sit on PS3 all day because you're going to randomly decide on a whim that you're going to do something. That's just an example, like I said, you tend to simply ignore things because "You're the commissioner and you can do what you want." The biggest issue for me is that I've always been active yet I get kicked. Makes no sense, especially considering there are people that are inactive all the time, but they don't get kicked because you're not playing them.

#1834 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:18 PM

Maybe we could change the re-signing phase to at least 4-6 hours in between each advancement, that way everyone gets a chance to re-sign their players for the contracts that they want them at.

#1835 PlayingBurke

PlayingBurke

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:21 PM

Yes, Carolina was inactive, and yes I really wanted to kick him, if I did, I would be in the playoffs, but that is exactly why I did not. If I kicked him it was for my personal gain, which you claim I focus on myself, well I guess that theory is blown, lol. I didn't kick him because of that fact. It would have been my own doing. He was inactive, but nobody complained, so I couldn't remove him. He was effecting me and nobody cared to request it. You however did effect me directly because I needed to play you, but you were not online for 2 days! And go back through the last ten pages if you don't believe me but I continuously asked you to come online. I asked you and NJ about 4 times to come online. You both never did. So again, there goes that point.

That off-season, lol I told everyone how it was going to be. Actually I believe it was Beaver who backed me on that. He said he was ready to go, however, it seems EVERYBODY else missed my message and complained. I admitted I did it too fast, but again, it's me having to sit there and wait for all of you to finish. I fixed the problem by creating a schedule, see first page. So again, perhaps you should know what you're taking about before you make false claims regarding me.

I did ask you to play MANY times. I did not remove Carolina because if I did that would be only because I wanted to fail and for me to make the playoffs. I did remove you and NJ because I needed to play you both and you are both on my friendslist so I saw neither of you were online for over 48 hours. PLUS I sent you both messages on PSN regarding needing to play. What else can I do? I needed to advance the League, and I needed to play. Rules state if you're not online for 2 days, and there is no AI set I can remove you. OR, you can request that person to be removed. Well since I am the commish I can remove and I do not need to request it, perhaps that is an unfair point, but that is how it is.
Posted Image
Credit: -Vintage Canuck-

#1836 2Guys1Puck

2Guys1Puck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

Yes, Carolina was inactive, and yes I really wanted to kick him, if I did, I would be in the playoffs, but that is exactly why I did not. I didn't kick him because of that fact. It would have been my own doing. He was inactive, but nobody complained, so I couldn't remove him. He was effecting me and nobody cared to request it. You however did effect me directly because I needed to play you, but you were not online for 2 days!

You had a game against me and Carolina. You're sitting there saying Carolina was inactive, but you didn't kick him because it would've looked like you just did it to make the playoffs. Then you kick me? MAKES NO SENSE!

#1837 Jp_2233

Jp_2233

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

He didn't have a game against Carolina I believe

#1838 PlayingBurke

PlayingBurke

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

No. Again, you misunderstand. I had a game against you and NJ. I had no game against Carolina....

I was fighting Carolina for the final spot. He lost all his games, and the one game he won was against Floridas AI. If I kick him, he probably loses that game too and I make the playoffs....I never played him at all. He was not in my advancement. That's why I didn't kick him. What reason would I have to remove him? OTHER than to screw him over. That's my point. I had reason to remove you because you were inactive and I had a game against you. It makes perfect sense...
Posted Image

#1839 Detroit Red Wings GM

Detroit Red Wings GM

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

Nah was if he keeps getting lucky

what do you mean he is gonna win the cup aint no luck
Omega League Remake Detroit Red Wings

Supreme Regime Montreal Canadiens

#1840 2Guys1Puck

2Guys1Puck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

No. Again, you misunderstand. I had a game against you and NJ. I had no game against Carolina....

I was fighting Carolina for the final spot. He lost all his games, and the one game he won was against Floridas AI. If I kick him, he probably loses that game too and I make the playoffs....I never played him at all. He was not in my advancement. That's why I didn't kick him. What reason would I have to remove him? OTHER than to screw him over. That's my point. I had reason to remove you because you were inactive and I had a game against you. It makes perfect sense...

Whatever, I'll keep that in mind for next season. If people aren't on and I need to play them I'd expect you to kick them all, only fair that way since you kick people you have games against that aren't on.

It's also really convenient that every other time I demolished you every single time. But I'm sure that has nothing to do with it at all. I'm sure you've had other advancements where you have a game against somebody that's not on, and you don't kick them. It's just such a big coincidence.

#1841 PlayingBurke

PlayingBurke

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:40 PM

Because of your immaturity and bitterness, I'll make sure I do everything to just screw you every time next season. I'll just say it in the open now because I am a Commish who does whatever he wants right? Now you have something to complain about! See how many times you "demolish me" next season, lmao. :rolleyes:

Kids loses a Sim and blames me for kicking him two advancements ago :picard:

Cool Story bro, maybe you should read the rules and stop contradicting yourself--you'll gain more respect.
Posted Image

#1842 2Guys1Puck

2Guys1Puck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hahahaha talk about gaining respect you fool. You're supposed to be an objective body in charge of the whole league, now you're openly saying that you're going to do everything in your power to screw me because you're the commissioner, that sounds really good.

Don't call me a kid either, doesn't really look good when you try and judge people without knowing them whatsoever. You obviously have some complex that stems from the immense power in your hands that comes with running a league in a video game, and it seems to alter your ability to think rationally, either that or you just don't have that skill to begin with.

And we will see next season, you can sit there and say I won't demolish you again, but I always have, and I'm sure you didn't just let me do it. You're just not good enough to compete. Unless you just kick me anytime you have to play me so you can get 2 points you know you'd never get.

#1843 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,363 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

With this, I do not need T.V, all my entertainment at the moment comes from this wonderful drama on CDC. Tune in at 9 weekdays.

#1844 Gally

Gally

KJ's Butler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,647 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

Dat NHL 13 beef

Posted Image

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

my mom wouldn't let me touch the laptop because I have to stand after I eat....kinda stupid

#1845 PlayingBurke

PlayingBurke

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:57 PM

Hahahaha talk about gaining respect you fool. You're supposed to be an objective body in charge of the whole league, now you're openly saying that you're going to do everything in your power to screw me because you're the commissioner, that sounds really good.

Don't call me a kid either, doesn't really look good when you try and judge people without knowing them whatsoever. You obviously have some complex that stems from the immense power in your hands that comes with running a league in a video game, and it seems to alter your ability to think rationally, either that or you just don't have that skill to begin with.

And we will see next season, you can sit there and say I won't demolish you again, but I always have, and I'm sure you didn't just let me do it. You're just not good enough to compete. Unless you just kick me anytime you have to play me so you can get 2 points you know you'd never get.

Well actually that was pure sarcasm. <_< I figured you would have picked up on that. I guess you're not thinking very rationally. You're right, I am in charge of the League, which is the longest lasting League on the CDC. I continue to get praise, and join requests. I have about ten different people trying to get NYI, but I have it saved for the other guy. So I'm doing something right.

I'll call you a kid because you're acting like a kid. Thus, my term immaturity: figured you know what that meant. I never judged anyone, I simply made a claim about you based off the evidence which you have shown in our conversation.

You have accused me by implication to being unfair, thus unfit to be the leader. You have done this with assumptions and weak facts. You can barely comprehend my claims when I make them and misunderstand just about everything.

You continue your childish rant by going about "demolishing me" and me being scared of you. I at no point mentioned individual skill; that was your doing. Your 'attempt' to get under my skin and throw disrespect my way. Shows a lot about your character and maturity level.

You continue to disrespect me by questioning my ability to reason: by you comment above. I actually laughed at that: considering the irony. Yes, by the way you got me. I have become corrupt by this major power which I posse; lord help us all if I ever run for Office, lol. I can barely control a Hockey League. What-a-joke.

You wont have to wait until next season because of course I am going to remove you. You've been very immature, very disrespectful and all over you losing a SIM, a request you asked me to go ahead and advance it.

So I have no more time to waste with you. You can rant but I will pay no more attention to you. Best of luck in the next league you're in, hopefully it is a SIM league for your sake.

P.S. Clearly I am not the best player in this League, but I do probably have the most fun, regardless of the cheap goals and losses. It's more fun making the trades and the real GM work for me. So I could care less about losing badly, lol. So my feelings aren't hurt, sorry.
Posted Image

#1846 2Guys1Puck

2Guys1Puck

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

HA that's rich! Kicking me because I question your ability to run the league with a clear train of thought. I bring up an issue I have with the way you run the league, and I'm out. Sorry guys, make sure you never speak up when there's an issue, you'll all be gone too.

I'm in 4 other leagues that are much more organized than this, and always have been. I'd assume the reason being that the people that run them are actually objective, and don't act like offended little children when there's an issue. Have fun scraping the bottom of the league every season, and kicking people out on a whim because you get offended. Maybe you'll get rid of the whole league eventually and you might make the playoffs!

#1847 Jp_2233

Jp_2233

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:03 PM

Your removing one of the players who has been here since day 1.. Damn I though me and VAN had beef because we actually played each other but you guys didn't even play each other and have beef LOL

#1848 PlayingBurke

PlayingBurke

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:12 PM

Jp, it is difficult to speak to disrespectful children. They can never understand what you're telling them. They just keep ranting. Oh well, it's best to just let them be. His spot will be filled by the start of the season. "Scraping the bottom" First time I miss the playoffs and I'm scrapping, lol. The guy is just trying to start stuff. Nothing you can do, he's just immature.

Oh and for the record. I have no problem with anyone coming to me with a problem, or question. What I do have an issue with is the lack of respect and manner to which you approach me. It's one thing to ask questions, but to imply things and then try to talk smack, lol too much. It's funny, what did he think was going to happen?

Reality Check: He was kicked not for asking questions. He was kicked because he was disrespectful, and went on about how bad a player I am, how corrupt I am, how unorganized I am. Which may I point out he started, not me.

Anyways, kids will be kids. He thinks I am offended, but rather I am entertained by his foolishness.
Posted Image

#1849 Jp_2233

Jp_2233

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:21 PM

Lol that was a fun past hour

WSH when can you play

#1850 WillyFox

WillyFox

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

JP you started the beef though lol I don't start sh!t
GO Canucks GO

#1851 Jp_2233

Jp_2233

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

Naw bro remember it happened with the OTP thing, you messaged me first :) w.e. that was last league, now i'm just lookig forward on playing you

Edited by Jp_2233, 06 April 2013 - 10:26 PM.

#1852 PlayingBurke

PlayingBurke

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

For the sake of clarity: the next Advancement will be Tuesday. I would think both series will be done sooner, if so I will advance it then. Just for you're aware, please do not leave it until Tuesday night.

Thanks.
Posted Image

#1853 Jp_2233

Jp_2233

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

I hope me and WSH can play tonight as in the other league he was able to play pretty late

Really hope other series is over soon as well

#1854 Danthecanucksfan

Danthecanucksfan

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,363 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

And that concludes tonight's episode, tune in next week when OTT and L.A go from "friends" to "foes".

Wait. What?

#1855 Jp_2233

Jp_2233

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:58 PM

What? :o

#1856 Honeydews

Honeydews

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:07 PM

Van when do u want to play
Posted ImagePosted Image
Credit to pwnstar for this amazing kesler sig :)

#1857 Jp_2233

Jp_2233

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:19 AM

Ottawa takes game 1 5-1

#1858 Jp_2233

Jp_2233

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:51 AM

Ottawa takes game 2 2-1 to take a 2-0 series lead.

Edited by Jp_2233, 07 April 2013 - 12:53 AM.

#1859 FS91

FS91

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:52 AM

Man that was a fun read. Too bad we had to lose a good player and member of this league ( none of this would of happened if it weren't for Ea's darn sim engine giving Wsh 3 straight wins)

Edited by Flying.Skate91, 07 April 2013 - 12:54 AM.

#1860 Jp_2233

Jp_2233

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,139 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

Sens go up 3-0 with a 1-0 win.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.