Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Keith Ballard named Canucks Alternate Captain

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
212 replies to this topic

#211 aqua59

aqua59

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,232 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

Good on Ballard. Has battled his way for two years to gain the trust of the coaching staff and confidence of the fans and is being rewarded. He has been very solid this year and I bet if you start giving him some regular minutes on the powerplay the pointw ill start to add uo. I really like Keith Ballard and glad he has become a good fixture with the team. Making a hard case for MG to trade of buyout now.

His confidence is starting to comeback and Im sure his offensive instincts will surely comeback too.

Ya sitting him last night was going to really build his confidence. AV has no clue, he's loosing it.

#212 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,982 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:42 PM

It is getting a little old to blame a turnover or two as a reason for a healthy scratch. There were games this year where Edler was giving up the puck like charity as if he was looking for a tax break. I specifically recall one play he completely blew that cost us a goal and the camera panned to AV right after - you could clearly read his lips: "F*!%K EDDIE".

I'll tell you what pisses players off: getting punished for the same things that other teammates never, ever get punished for.

**RETIRED...**

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

Sig too big, images removed. - SN

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#213 Guest_Gumballthechewy_*

Guest_Gumballthechewy_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

feline foot.....lol swear fltier I guess....haha

I've used pussyfoot before without getting censored. It's not a swear word by any means so there is absolutly no reason to censor it.

Yeah, it's one word by the way.

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 04 March 2013 - 07:41 PM.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.