Best line in NHL

3rd line through and through

2nd liner - 3rd/4th liner - 2nd/3rd liner

4th liner - 3rd liner - 4th liner

Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Alex Burrows

Chris Higgins - Mason Raymond - Jannik Hansen

David Booth - Maxim Lapierre - Zack Kassian

Tom Sestito - Jordan Schroeder - Dale Wiese

From what I understand, the OP is correct in putting Raymond at center between Higgins and Hansen. The only question mark for me is the placements of Shredder and Lappy but who really knows what the hell is going to happen. All of the lines are going to get shifted mid-game anyways.

I don't mind Lappy starting where he is tonight, as he needs to get going a little more and pop some goals in here and there. We're going to need him for the post season if we make it and right now he isn't fulfilling to his potential. Considering that LA is on a hot streak I not expecting a blowout like some posters are. I highly expect a close and low scoring game with two great goalies in net. IMO AV will try to play more defensively tonight and wait for the opportunities. If the lines aren't clicking definitely watch for some movement. My prediction: 2-1 for which ever team gets the lucky bounce in the 3rd. This game can go either way. It's gonna be a goodie GO CANUCKS GO!! :towel::towel:

lol we lose our 2nd line center and Schroeder dropped from 3rd to fourth?

AV sure loves his MayRay. I know i'm no hockey coach, but that just don't make sense. Why can't shcroeder have a real shot a centering 2nd line. Why can't he hve the chance to play 17-19min and prove what he can do.

AV has no trust whatsoever in young players Kassian/Schroeder/Hodgson/Grabner

3-1 Canucks. Schneider absolutely steals the Canucks this win. The only way we beat a red-hot Cup champion is with amazing goaltending and hopefully Schneider can pull out a great game when the Canucks need it. He's been terrible at putting bad games behind him so far this season so hopefully he can get it done now, because if he can't the Canucks are toast in the playoffs with him in net.

Booth with his 1st goal of the season and lets say Hamhuis as well. Burrows with an empty netter to seal it.

Archived