The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Standings Deceiving

puckinaround

All points are earned and deserved. They are 3rd overall in the conference, for now, and still trying to figure out their goaltending, defence and foward lines. We should be fine for the rest of the regular season but I cant see us doing too much damage if our lineup keeps changing. Watching AV changing foward lines and defence, and goaltending in last years playoffs was very frustrating. I dont blame the coach for it though because the regular lines just werent clicking at all. After the Sedin line we have plenty of good players but no solid dependable line combos. It is obvious that MG has to address this.

The Canucks would only be in 7th place if we were in the East. But that is assuming we could win the same amount of games against a tougher conference. I dont think we could. There are four teams in the top 8 positions fromt the Central division in the West. We are the only North West team in the top Eight. This means that not only us, but all the teams in the West destroy our division.

Bottom line. We are not as good as you think.

The point is we are NOT in the Eastern Conference and we are NOT in 8th place. :rolleyes: You're making up imaginary scenarios to demoralize fans... Change your approach, these Vancouver fans won't be swayed by your immature attempts at trying to change their morale. Stubbornest fans in the NHL, get a clue. lol

Archived