Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Henrik Sedin not at practice

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
42 replies to this topic

#1 Everybody Hates Raymond

Everybody Hates Raymond

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

Farhan Lalji@FarhanLaljiTSN

Henrik the only #canuck not on the ice for morning skate

Didn't see a thread.

If he's injured... Yikes.

#2 thad

thad

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

Maybe he had a doctors appointment or something. Hank doesn't get hurt.

#3 Everybody Hates Raymond

Everybody Hates Raymond

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

Maybe he had a doctors appointment or something. Hank doesn't get hurt.

I'm hoping it was an optional skate, but even then...

#4 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,224 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:29 PM

I hope he's not scared of Sestito. :(

Hope Hank is okay.

#5 CanucksSayEh

CanucksSayEh

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:33 PM

The only guy on the team that you don't have to worry bout.

#6 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:34 PM

Maybe he was traded! You know the Canucks are playing terrible, they need a major trade, they aren't playing well, have no heart or intensity (even though they are in 3rd place), and he is their captain. I think the fact that they are not tied or better than Chicago is all his fault, since he is the captain and responsible for the heart.

Maybe this means AV is next? Because its his job to get the captain and team all rah rah rah and to win every game they play in. I think they have traded him to Washington with Lou for Ovechkin!

This would be the bold move the Canucks need, they have to shake up this sorry team. MG has been a wuss till now but this trade would change that, he would be the PS3 man! Mak in traaaades! ya man, he was traded and should be, 2 pres trophies and a SCF appearance in the last 2 years isnt enough for me man.

I hope this is the big one!

.... :picard:

Edited by BuretoMogilny, 02 March 2013 - 12:34 PM.

#7 Everybody Hates Raymond

Everybody Hates Raymond

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:35 PM

Maybe he was traded! You know the Canucks are playing terrible, they need a major trade, they aren't playing well, have no heart or intensity (even though they are in 3rd place), and he is their captain. I think the fact that they are not tied or better than Chicago is all his fault, since he is the captain and responsible for the heart.

Maybe this means AV is next? Because its his job to get the captain and team all rah rah rah and to win every game they play in. I think they have traded him to Washington with Lou for Ovechkin!

This would be the bold move the Canucks need, they have to shake up this sorry team. MG has been a wuss till now but this trade would change that, he would be the PS3 man! Mak in traaaades! ya man, he was traded and should be, 2 pres trophies and a SCF appearance in the last 2 years isnt enough for me man.

So if you're worried about our star centreman being injured, it's facepalm worthy?

Bug off, idiot.

#8 needtogetswole

needtogetswole

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:36 PM

uh... nice font?

#9 Bieksasangryface

Bieksasangryface

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

<p><object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="

Edited by Bieksasangryface, 02 March 2013 - 12:39 PM.

#10 AppleJack

AppleJack

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,768 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

I hope Hank isn't hurt :sadno:

Don't both Sedins have A NTC? Also why would you want Van to trade our Captain? Yes Van needs to do something trade wise but you DON'T trade a Sedin! Especially when we have two star goalies and trading one of them with some picks or possibly a prospect should be enough to get us a good return............

Edited by Gillyfluffball, 02 March 2013 - 12:41 PM.

29mln9e.jpg

CHOCOLATE RAIN, YOU GUYS! CHOCOLATE RAIN!

Do Not Trade Tanevbjhfh0.jpg

#11 Bieksasangryface

Bieksasangryface

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

Just spent 10 minutes trying to embed the Iverson practice vid. Someone please do it.

Edited by Bieksasangryface, 02 March 2013 - 12:44 PM.

#12 oldnews

oldnews

Declining Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,099 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

cue the Henrik for Kadri speculation....

#13 DIBdaQUIB

DIBdaQUIB

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

Don't both Sedins have A NTC? Also why would you want Van to trade our Captain? Yes Van needs to do something trade wise but you DON'T trade a Sedin! Especially when we have two star goalies and trading one of them with some picks or possibly a prospect should be enough to get us a good return............

Ignore him...he's using the thread to vent about pet-peeves and high-jack the thread.

As for Hank not being at practise, likely an optional skate and he may be just resting or have something minor.

#14 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

Hope he's ok. I'm not going to freak out until he's not in the pregame skate... if he's out that effectively makes Schroeder our 1C...

He's probably fine, maybe something for one of his kids came up.

2d7ye0p.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#15 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,224 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:50 PM

Just spent 10 minutes trying to embed the Iverson practice vid. Someone please do it.

haha. just copy/paste the link. You don't need to add anything around it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

It kinds shows what a selfish player Iverson is though. He clearly doesn't care about trying to find a rhythm with his teammates.

Edited by The Brahma Bull, 02 March 2013 - 12:52 PM.

#16 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 35,904 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

Posted Image

suffer.gif

#17 Bieksasangryface

Bieksasangryface

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

haha. just copy/paste the link. You don't need to add anything around it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

It kinds shows what a selfish player Iverson is though. He clearly doesn't care about trying to find a rhythm with his teammates.

Awesome. Thanks

#18 Kassian's Face

Kassian's Face

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:59 PM

cue the Henrik for Kadri speculation....

What fans have you been talking too. This is the Van boards not TO where we over value Kadri.

#19 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,200 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:01 PM

They play tonight, it's the morning skate, there's nothing to worry about since he wouldn't have been practicing the last two days if he was injured.

c3c9e9.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

If this team lets go of Sang he will burn this team next year. 

#20 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

It was an optional skate this morning. I'd say TheStanchion is a pretty legit source now. (He has a full season media pass!!)

Wyatt Arndt@TheStanchion

AV: Hank didn't skate cause it was optimal. AV thought more guys would opt out to be honest.

Wyatt Arndt@TheStanchion
OPTIONAL skate not optimal. Sorry guys auto correct is a fickle bench. (See the extra joke there?)

Edited by MaximYapierre, 02 March 2013 - 01:07 PM.

/=S=/

#21 playboi19

playboi19

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,635 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

Malkin for Henrik is happening.

#22 BuretoMogilny

BuretoMogilny

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

So if you're worried about our star centreman being injured, it's facepalm worthy?

Bug off, idiot.

uh... nice font?

1. Really? You don't understand sarcasm? wow...ie I facepalmed my own comment...hmmm? Maybe sarcasm? just maybe????? :sadno:

2. Font is 'comic sans' it was a little bit of a 'hint' :picard:

3. See 1 please... <_<

I now understand everything there is to understand abou the level of intelligence on this board, it explains alot...

here is the EXPLANATION

Since so many need to be forcefed given a real lack of reading comprehension on this this board, lack of understanding of nuances in communication.

1. If you read many of the posts on this board, people panic, say crazy things like we should gut the team after 2 bad games, fire the coach etc etc etc. I am sure most of you have seen/read this from MANY people not just a few.

2. It suggests either a lack of understanding of hockey, certainly adolescence, panicking for no reason, and pretty much sheer stupidiy.

3. My post was a tongue in cheek (which to those who don't understand what that means, again helping = sarcastic) shot at such silly comments.

:emot-parrot:

#23 Everybody Hates Raymond

Everybody Hates Raymond

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

1. Really? You don't understand sarcasm? wow...ie I facepalmed my own comment...hmmm? Maybe sarcasm? just maybe????? :sadno:

3. See 1 please... <_<

I now understand everything there is to understand abou the level of intelligence on this board, it explains alot...

here is the EXPLANATION

Since so many need to be forcefed given a real lack of reading comprehension on this this board, lack of understanding of nuances in communication.

1. If you read many of the posts on this board, people panic, say crazy things like we should gut the team after 2 bad games, fire the coach etc etc etc. I am sure most of you have seen/read this from MANY people not just a few.

2. It suggests either a lack of understanding of hockey, certainly adolescence, panicking for no reason, and pretty much sheer stupidiy.

3. My post was a tongue in cheek (which to those who don't understand what that means, again helping = sarcastic) shot at such silly comments.

What, exactly, do you gain from pretending to be retarded...?

#24 Sanford

Sanford

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,426 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

If Hank is injured we might as well call it a season. He is THAT important.
Posted Image

#25 DIBdaQUIB

DIBdaQUIB

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

Just remembered, he took a pretty good slash on the wrist in the Phoenix game. He kept playing but really didn't do much after that. Could be nursing some soreness there.

#26 Xbox

Xbox

Formerly Lups

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,950 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:27 PM

3. See 1 please... <_<

here is the EXPLANATION

Board rules prohibits me from saying how I accurately feel about you

#27 uber_pwnzor

uber_pwnzor

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,451 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:29 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sarcasm

#28 WolfxHaley

WolfxHaley

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

3. See 1 please... <_<

here is the EXPLANATION

Wow man, that's some deep stuff...

Posted Image

#29 yogolol

yogolol

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

What, exactly, do you gain from pretending to be retarded...?

Seeing you guys act more retarded thinking he was serious, honestly when I read it I didnt think he was serious AT ALL he made it painfully obvious that it was sarcasm.
Watch my hockey tributes! http://www.youtube.c...urjesuss/videos

#30 WL Canuck Fan

WL Canuck Fan

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

Bug off, idiot.

Posted Image
Sig too big.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.