Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

- - - - -

The Offical Hate Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
79 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Gumballthechewy_*

Guest_Gumballthechewy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

Great, I was in a good mood, but now I'm seething!

Your welcome! :)

#62 Oregon Canucky

Oregon Canucky

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:02 PM

I hate hot chicks who think the world revolves around them and dont bother to learn anything (from math to social prowess) because "theyre good looks can get them anything they need"

Not here beeyatch. go aspire. go learn. go away.

Edited by Oregon Canucky, 11 March 2013 - 05:03 PM.

Posted Image

Portland Oregon: The first U.S. city to play for the Stanley Cup!

#63 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:12 AM

I hate these cheap ass bands that I keep on my dreads. Damn things break really easily and they're a pain in the ass to replace because I can't see the back of my head.
Posted Image

Well I tell you what Heretic..if Tim Tebow becomes Terry Bradshaw I will shave off all my hair, convert to Christianity, go into the ministry and become a preacher.

#64 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

Also hate the department store parking space piranhas who will drive around in circles waiting for YOU to pull out of YOUR spot...when there are thirteen other open spots elsewhere in the parking lot. I'm sorry, dip****s...but my parking spot does not bestow immortality or anything...what is the big ****ing deal? Oh hell...and these are the ones I hate most...you're parked at a restaurant right...mid afternoon...there is open space everywhere. You park your vehicle away from all the other vehicles in the lot...then when you get back out...some asshole has decided to park RIGHT next to you...close enough to accidentally ding your car with his door...and I just want to kick these people in their nether regions...it's ****ing ridiculous.
Posted Image

Well I tell you what Heretic..if Tim Tebow becomes Terry Bradshaw I will shave off all my hair, convert to Christianity, go into the ministry and become a preacher.

#65 Scott Hartnell's Mane

Scott Hartnell's Mane

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

Also hate these road hog sonsofbitches down here that have taken it upon themselves to ignore me when I'm riding my bike. I'm riding alongside the road, in the correct direction...outside the white line...and even that's still not good enough for some of them...*beep beep...out of my way, I'm a motorist* Oh yeah...well you blow that ****ing horn at me one more time and you'll be dislodging it later after I shove it up your ass. Then you have the uber idiots who will actually STOP their cars...RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GODDAMN CROSSWALK....where the **** did these people learn how to drive...Fisher-Price? Get out of my way jack...I'm on a bike..and I need to get across where you've got your ugly ass SUV obstructing. Jesus christ on sale.
Posted Image

#66 Salmonberries

Salmonberries

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,991 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:55 AM

It`s not a napkin.......it`s a serviette damnit!!!

God I hate that!

#67 Guest_Gumballthechewy_*

Guest_Gumballthechewy_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

I hate these cheap ass bands that I keep on my dreads. Damn things break really easily and they're a pain in the ass to replace because I can't see the back of my head.

Also hate the department store parking space piranhas who will drive around in circles waiting for YOU to pull out of YOUR spot...when there are thirteen other open spots elsewhere in the parking lot. I'm sorry, dip****s...but my parking spot does not bestow immortality or anything...what is the big ****ing deal? Oh hell...and these are the ones I hate most...you're parked at a restaurant right...mid afternoon...there is open space everywhere. You park your vehicle away from all the other vehicles in the lot...then when you get back out...some asshole has decided to park RIGHT next to you...close enough to accidentally ding your car with his door...and I just want to kick these people in their nether regions...it's ****ing ridiculous.

Also hate these road hog sonsofbitches down here that have taken it upon themselves to ignore me when I'm riding my bike. I'm riding alongside the road, in the correct direction...outside the white line...and even that's still not good enough for some of them...*beep beep...out of my way, I'm a motorist* Oh yeah...well you blow that ****ing horn at me one more time and you'll be dislodging it later after I shove it up your ass. Then you have the uber idiots who will actually STOP their cars...RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GODDAMN CROSSWALK....where the **** did these people learn how to drive...Fisher-Price? Get out of my way jack...I'm on a bike..and I need to get across where you've got your ugly ass SUV obstructing. Jesus christ on sale.

I think you just won this thread... :P

Posted Image

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 13 March 2013 - 10:09 AM.

#68 Dancin'Droid

Dancin'Droid

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

Does anyone hate their high school bully?

I was to big to be bullied.

As for things I hate
-when you can't fall asleep
-the moment you realize you're wrong but to late to change sides
-and shmucking

Edited by Dancin'Droid, 13 March 2013 - 08:30 PM.

DancingAndroidYellow-1.gif

2013 Kent Jr. Football Champion

2014 Bronze Boot

2014 Kent Sr. Football Champion

2014 SWOSSA Football Finalist 

#69 Guest_Gumballthechewy_*

Guest_Gumballthechewy_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

-the moment you realize you're wrong but to late to change sides

It's never to late to admit you were wrong and change your side/opinion.

Unless pride gets in the way....

#70 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,515 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

i hate not knowing what i'm supposed to learn in this lifetime..
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#71 Guest_Gumballthechewy_*

Guest_Gumballthechewy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:33 PM

I hate when your girlfriend totally mindf***s you and now you're stuck on "clean up" duty....

#72 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

I hate when your girlfriend totally mindf***s you and now you're stuck on "clean up" duty....

or when your upset about something, but she's more upset about something completely different so no sense bringing up your thing unless you want the entire wrath of hell unleashed on you
orig2.jpg

#73 Guest_Gumballthechewy_*

Guest_Gumballthechewy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

or when your upset about something, but she's more upset about something completely different so no sense bringing up your thing unless you want the entire wrath of hell unleashed on you

Ah ha ha ha haaaa!!!

*sigh*

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 19 March 2013 - 07:54 PM.

#74 MillerGenuineDraft

MillerGenuineDraft

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,821 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

People who say, "What's the date today??????" like idiots.
MILLERGENUINEDRAFT

#75 Steven Stamkos

Steven Stamkos

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

How could anyone like these killers??

Posted Image
Posted Image
Credit to: Ballard_4

#76 Guest_Gumballthechewy_*

Guest_Gumballthechewy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

How could anyone like these killers??

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp5SfUbjWew

#77 Scottish⑦Canuck

Scottish⑦Canuck

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

Edited by Scottish⑦Canuck, 20 March 2013 - 06:35 PM.

#78 KoreanHockeyFan

KoreanHockeyFan

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,751 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

Papers. They suck.

Reading up on the stuff I'm writing about is actually interesting, but constructing a sound argument about it is just painful. 1000 words over the word limit but IDGAF at this point.

To all the academic scholars out there:

Stop trying to sound smart and use big words that no one understands. Your making students' lives a living hell when they're trying to do their research. You have a PhD. we already know you're really smart. Please, stop.

Edited by KoreanHockeyFan, 21 March 2013 - 11:44 PM.

#79 stonecoldstevebernier

stonecoldstevebernier

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:00 AM

people who chew with their mouths open

Nutella (why do people love it so much?? I really don't get it, it tastes awful to me.)

that horrible ringing feeling you get when you bump your teeth on a glass

abl8vt.jpg

#80 wizeman

wizeman

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:29 AM

I dont hate anything. Except for Hitler maybe.

But I get annoyed when people spell 'lose' 'loose' . Its a pet peeve of mine. :frantic:

I get frustrated when people roar up to an intersection, stop ..............then put on their turn signal :picard:

I also cant stand it when people cheer for the Canucks but insist on ripping all our players apart :blink:

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.