The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Offical Hate Thread

Guest Gumballthechewy

I hate ugly girls thinking they´re hot and they keep irritating everyone...

I hate ugly girls using very strong perfume causing embolism on 99% of the people around...

I hate stupid people asking on the elevator "are you going somewhere?"

I hate when the air traffic control keeps me on the runway for 20 minutes just because there´s a Boeing 737 on final approach when I can take-off in less than 2 minutes...

I hate when the same traffic control don´t allow me land on the shorter runway because the Airbus A320 is using the longest runway so everybody must use the same runway...

I hate how people in my city drive...

I hate Ferrari and Alonso in Formula-1...

Guest Gumballthechewy

I hate the PS3 with a burning passion, which is strange because I loved the PS2.

No good exslusive games I guess...

People who pull out in front of you when there is nothing for 1/2 mile behind you, go 20 feet then stop to make a left turn.

People who pass you, then go slower than you were going.

People who park so close to you they can't open their door fully, when they have half the parking lot vacant.

People who stand 0.00001mm from you when standing in line (not touching you but so close you can feel them there.

Lawyers.

Guest Gumballthechewy

People who pull out in front of you when there is nothing for 1/2 mile behind you, go 20 feet then stop to make a left turn.

People who park so close to you they can't open their door fully, when they have half the parking lot vacant.

People who stand 0.00001mm from you when standing in line (not touching you but so close you can feel them there.

Lawyers.

Lawyers.

I hate it when I park where there are many open spots around me and someone just HAS to take the spot RIGHT next to me as I'm getting my kid out. Then because it takes a whole minute, they glare at me for holding them up.

I hate when I hold the door open for someone and they don't bother to say thank-you. Don't even make eye contact. I don't know why this burns me up so much, but grrr.

Great, I was in a good mood, but now I'm seething!

Archived