The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 5 - Kings 2 - 03/02/13

Strombone1

This is the Sedin's best game this season in my opinion. Wow great effort. And beautiful goal by MayRay. Everyone chipped in with Kesler being out. We just play harder and better when he's not carrying the team on his back.

I also like Sestito's size! Notice how AV put him out there after Williams pushed Hank or Dan?

Holy crap. We defended properly. Schneider a... decent..ish bounce back game. That second goal and his puck handling is way to volatile, it's sad that it took away from his game. Not sure why he's struggling with consistency this year.

Sedins played amazing. Tanev is incredibly sound defensively. He can't do anything offensively to save his life, but the guy never seems to frack up. He's like the only defender that doesn't. I can barely recall him ever having a bad game. At worst he's decent.

good team game all around, despite that hiccup by alberts and schneids. this team has to be one of the best in the league at working the boards and those dirty areas. i'm digging sestito. wouldn't even have noticed it was his first game as a canuck. just came in and did his job, and man, what a fight. that was beautiful

Archived