The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 5 - Kings 2 - 03/02/13

Strombone1

Sestito was a pleasant surprise loved his physicality but he's definately a player who plays on that edge. Will need to be careful. Schneider was fantastic.. Im not gonna get upset about his give-away behind the net..nothing new, he stuggles a bit puck-handling so if you get caught a couple times a year..well whatever. his play more than made up for it.

Just an amazing game tonight. The boys were firing on all cylinders It was really nice to see some of our non physical players (Hank) actually throwing hits and gooning it up loved it. Raymond looked really good tonight -except the missed draws- but he seemed like he has a lot more space. He also didn't fall as much as usual.

Tanev :wub: He's just so amazing! I can't really say anything else about him that hasn't already been said. The guy just keeps getting better and better and better. He is seriously our best defense D, and I honestly can not remember when he had a bad game or even made a bad play -that he didn't recover- he just keeps getting more and more impressive. I usually more of a Forward girl. I usually tend to get more excited about the flashy goals, and gritty plays, and all that jazz but the more I watch this kid play the more I am blown away. I am just so amazed. I seriously have a total HOCKEY crush on the guy. He's skills are just so out there! HE is Easily become one of my favorite canucks!

Holy crap. We defended properly. Schneider a... decent..ish bounce back game. That second goal and his puck handling is way to volatile, it's sad that it took away from his game. Not sure why he's struggling with consistency this year.

Sedins played amazing. Tanev is incredibly sound defensively. He can't do anything offensively to save his life, but the guy never seems to frack up. He's like the only defender that doesn't. I can barely recall him ever having a bad game. At worst he's decent.

I have to say I agree. Puck wizardry combined with some attitude!

Schneider was stellar.

Craig Simpson blames Quick for the goals we scored. :rolleyes:

I wish fans could vote for who does our colour and play by play. Hughson finally makes it to the CBC and they cart him off to Toronto do their Golden Team's games (mostly).

Archived