Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strombone1

[PGT] Canucks 5 - Kings 2 - 03/02/13

That was a good first fight as a Canuck from Tostito, look forward to seeing him more. I love Volpatti, but I think that he just didn't bring the fear factor that Tostito does.

Edit: Also, I think this was the first game we played a full 60 mins. Good to see.

nice interview of hank

he deserves to win the cup one day

@farhanlaljitsn: AV re scratching Ballard, "I felt the other guys gave us a better chance to win." #canucks

Thinking Ballard is done in Vancity. Holy crap that's a harsh shap

Great game by the whole team, i'm a little disappointed in Schroeder though, I was hoping he'd get a point.

I guess it doesn't really matter because he'll light up Calgary again tomorrow!!

And just to make this point made:

Great job by MayRay, and KESLER should be a wingerrrrrr!!!

He could wind up for one timers on the left face-off dots like Stamkos

Schneider let in a couple of bad goals, but came up big when we needed him to. The first goal beat him cleanly and the timing of the 2nd goal was as bad as it gets, a clear brain-fart that would have deflated this team so he needs to thank Raymond for stealing the momentum back. Then in the third there was a great sequence of saves that kept the Canucks in the lead. A solid game, not a great game, but it's a good first step.

Awesome, I called the score too! From the GDT I said 5-2 Canucks, and I got most of the scorers right, including Hansen, Hamhuis, and Higgins.

I'm going to start predicting more!

lol MG, "he has to play a whole lot better to get an extensive" to Luongo

Raymond played well at center, but isnt very good in the face off circle. We may have beaten L.A in the playoffs last year if Daniel was healthy. The twins made the queens look pretty silly in their own zone..

According to MG the last road trip a lot of the Canucks had the flu. That might be a major reason they were under performing. Easy for people to jump on the team when they don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

Strombone1 tweats Gillis on after hours

That's pretty funny.

Don't worry, the doom and gloom will be back by tomorrow