The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 5 - Kings 2 - 03/02/13

Strombone1

Really didn't like a couple of the calls tonight, 2 minutes for skating with a stick in your hands as far as I'm concerned. Team looked sharp, had a lot of jump, and we took advantage of a shaky looking Quick.

Liked that they didn't just play defend the lead, either, had two men forechecking right up to the end of the game, that's how to win a game.

decent ish bounce back game? that cough up took nothing away from his game . he made numberous huge saves after that and there were break downs all over on that play from bieksa missing a hip check in the neutral zone taking himself out of the play ,to alberts and schnieds getting their signals mixed . both our goalies are terrible at playing the puck under pressure they should only leave the net to stop dumped pucks on PPs

May Ray looks like he's taken the next step in his development. Amazing what a bit of confidence, being healthy, adding some size and going to the net does.

He has really really improved. Perhaps the offseason training to strengthen bc of the horrendous injury has made such a huge leap in his strength.

I don't see him falling down anymore, and his shot is just ridiculous. He definitely is stronger on his skates. Give the horrific injury and they way he's come back...I gotta say, this kid has heart...

Kudos MayRay, keep it up!

MG is scaring me. "Maybe we will (keep both goalies) and try and improve another way"

So you want to have a 4.5 - 5.5 million sitting on the bench throughout the playoffs? A nice insurance but is it really worth it? We only have a short window here. Look what LA did with Jeff Carter last year. He sounded almost resigned to keeping both with his answer.

:picard:

Good game....Raymond did a pretty decent job of filling in at centre (I actually wouldn't mind him continuing as a centre, his speed is tougher to contain when he can move left or right).

Good effort tonight. It was nice to see Schneider have a good bounce back game.

Archived