The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Flames

Beluga Whale

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - 1 goal hits his glove...and somehow goes over and in the net and Luongo is brutal?

Same happened to Danny Taylor - but the puck bounce straight - so was that "brutal" as well?

Every single game it is the exact same thing. The Canucks are being brutalized by BS calls from the refs. The other teams have immunity to do what they want. Every game. Anyone saying AV should keep his mouth shut is deaf, dumb and blind.

And hurray to AV for calling the ref out and I hope he calls them out big time after the game. This is garbage.

Sadly though, those of us actually paying attention know it isn't going to stop.

The NHL does NOT want Vancouver winning a cup. This or any other year.

Unproven goalie in net for Calgary and Vancouver made his night super easy.

Vigneault should wait until after the game to bitch about the reffing....it might cost him money, but it won't hurt the team on the ice.

Canucks need to start respecting their opponents and play every night. It looks like they took the night off.

Maybe they should watch some Hawks video, learn how to work harder.

Yes lets live in the past even longer.

One win against a goalie not playing well, and suddenly everything is fine and it doesn't matter what happens in the next game?

Whoever's fault this is, we should be focusing on this game and not have an "oh well everything is alright since we won last game" mentality.

Well that was a disappointing finish to the game. I thought the Canucks were totally outplaying the Flames for the first half of the game, but couldn't bury the Flames. Their goalie played pretty well. I thought Mason Raymond looked good, as did Booth. After the Flames tied it the game was pretty even, but that non-call on Mason Raymond killing that late penalty was the difference. That's the kind of penalty they almost always call, when a guy is tripped with the puck killing a penalty. But the Flames just skated right back and that's when Iginla scored.

Doesn't matter if the opposition is a rookie or a vet, he was better than Lu tonight.

Although it is terrible that this team needs great goaltending to beat teams like the Flames.

Really tells to story of how this team is really playing.

Terrible line-up decisions? I don't know, I thought he should have been bumped up tonight he looked good, and Lappy continues to do nothing.

Did you see tonights game?

Archived