The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Flames

Beluga Whale

So are the canucks still in van then because the airport is closed in flameland and the game is suppose to start in 5 hours! How long till they call it off? If the game isn't cancelled I predict a 4-1 win for vancouver the flames will fall apart like they always do! Mayray with a hat trick :P. Dank with the other canuck goal. Iggy or tanguy (sp?) Will score for the lames

I live in calgary and supposed to watch the nucks at the saddledome tonigh. Weather here is ugly!80km wind and hard snow comming down. I bought my tickets from kijiji off a season ticket holder. If game is happening on monday do i use the same tickets or am i now screwed and they print new tickets back to the season ticket holder

I live in calgary and supposed to watch the nucks at the saddledome tonigh. Weather here is ugly!80km wind and hard snow comming down. I bought my tickets from kijiji off a season ticket holder. If game is happening on monday do i use the same tickets or am i now screwed and they print new tickets back to the season ticket holder

Archived