The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Positive thoughts.

Bodee

I love how after we win a game CDC get all positive...

unfortunately after we lose, like Mike Gillis said "the sky is falling"...AV needs to be fired, MG is an idiot, Raymond and the sedins are soft, Kassian is brutal, Luongo needs to be traded, etc..

I'm really liking the positivty my friend, +1

Let's face it, we have been blessed for years with the team we have. We forget how fortunate we are.

Can CDC just agree to stop being so negative and stupid after we lose a game? thanks.

It's damned disappointing but oh so predictable that when I was writing this thread I knew the insults would come. You guys are hilarious.

Have I said that I've changed my mind on any one thing I've said in the past? Has everybody who has a critical opinion on some aspects have to be critical of everything ALL the time?

I still think Volpatti was a mistake. OK?

I still think MG is not giving this team a proper chance at the SC.

I still think we have stood still for 2 years.

Only an idiot would think that any of that would prevent me from being pleased with a fine performance last night and trying to write a positive thread about it.

It's damned disappointing but oh so predictable that when I was writing this thread I knew the insults would come. You guys are hilarious.

Have I said that I've changed my mind on any one thing I've said in the past? Has everybody who has a critical opinion on some aspects have to be critical of everything ALL the time?

I still think Volpatti was a mistake. OK?

I still think MG is not giving this team a proper chance at the SC.

I still think we have stood still for 2 years.

Only an idiot would think that any of that would prevent me from being pleased with a fine performance last night and trying to write a positive thread about it.

Archived