The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fair Trade Value for Lou From Florida

No secret- Vancouver needs centre, Florida desperately needs goaltending. Vancouver has 2 (3 with Lack) great goaltenders, and Florida has an abundance of skilled centremen.

= Perfect trading partner.

My question is, if Luongo is traded, what is a fair return from Florida? I would be interested to know what is fair from a Panthers fan's point of view.

I know there is forums on Luongo trades but this is different. Make your best trade proposal and the one with the most votes wins. Keep the 2014 CAP of 64 million in mind.

I propose:

To Van:

Bjustad, Matthais, Clemmensen, 2nd rounder

To Florida:

Luongo, Raymond

(Even out the sides with draft picks during negotiations)

-We get our big, physical third line future centre locked up in Bjustad behind Hank and Kes.

-Florida get a skilled speedy winger in Raymond and a great goalie in Lou to help Markstrom develop.

=Great for both teams.

2014 Lines:

Dank Hank Burr

Booth Kesler Higgins

Jensen Bjugstad Kassian

Pinnizotto LaPierre Hansen

Tell me if i'm off the boat here..

Such as Huberdeau, Gudbransen, howden, markstrom, etc.

But if he's getting back a proven elite goalie in Loungo and a young winger in Raymond then he might consider trading 1 good piece when they are already stacked up the middle.

luongo, raymond

for

clemmenson, goc, shore, 2014 1st

thats my guess

But I also think Tallon is more than happy to call Markstrom up and give him an extended stay in the nhl to see what he could do, not just in a couple games. Depends on the length of Theodores injury too

I wonder if Jovo was the contract GM MG did not want to take back.

It is for 2 more years at about $4.2m and the same this year.

He doesn't have a ntc and we probably do not want Jovo back and on the books at the price for 2 more years.

What would it take to pry Gudbranson out of Florida?

Maybe Luongo + Sauve + taking Jovo back.

I think you'd have to throw in Jensen/Kassian or Raymond to get Campbell out of FLA in that deal. I'd love this if it happened though.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Weiss-Kesler

Higgins-Schroeder-Hansen

Sestito-Lapierre-Kassian

Campbell-Garrison

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Tanev

Schneider

Clemmenson

!!!!!!!!

No secret- Vancouver needs centre, Florida desperately needs goaltending. Vancouver has 2 (3 with Lack) great goaltenders, and Florida has an abundance of skilled centremen.

= Perfect trading partner.

My question is, if Luongo is traded, what is a fair return from Florida? I would be interested to know what is fair from a Panthers fan's point of view.

I know there is forums on Luongo trades but this is different. Make your best trade proposal and the one with the most votes wins. Keep the 2014 CAP of 64 million in mind.

I propose:

To Van:

Bjustad, Matthais, Clemmensen, 2nd rounder

To Florida:

Luongo, Raymond

(Even out the sides with draft picks during negotiations)

-We get our big, physical third line future centre locked up in Bjustad behind Hank and Kes.

-Florida get a skilled speedy winger in Raymond and a great goalie in Lou to help Markstrom develop.

=Great for both teams.

2014 Lines:

Dank Hank Burr

Booth Kesler Higgins

Jensen Bjugstad Kassian

Pinnizotto LaPierre Hansen

Tell me if i'm off the boat here..

Archived