The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

You're GM: Arniel/Ruff vs. AV/Bowness

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The answer is so obvious. Arniel and Ruff would bring the Stanley Cup experience we're missing.

These two guys showed they can win with any team. Buffalo won a few Cups at least. Can't remember, but they're up there, for sure.

And Columbus has been, year after year, a Cup contender and one of the best teams in the league. Don't exactly know their record, but between 2000-2010, don't they have the best record just after Detroit?

So phoque it, fire AV and RB right now.

The answer is so obvious. Arniel and Ruff would bring the Stanley Cup experience we're missing.

These two guys showed they can win with any team. Buffalo won a few Cups at least. Can't remember, but they're up there, for sure.

And Columbus has been, year after year, a Cup contender and one of the best teams in the league. Don't exactly know their record, but between 2000-2010, don't they have the best record just after Detroit?

I didn't mean it that way, you weren't being a homer. Questioning everything is a good modus operandi.

What if the Canucks were coached by a player, like in Slap Shot. Who'd get the gig? Bieska? Lalongo? You have to be smart to be a coach, right? I wonder who is the most genuinely smart Canuck?

Its funny for as long as ive watched hockey and known Ruff as the Sabres Coach. I can honestly say I dont know much of his coaching style and how he is with players, so really you tell me of his accomplishments and or pedigree and or why he should be our coach..

People seem to be just off the AV bandwagon as of late, and Ruff happens to be the latest firing and name out there, hence all this rhetoric of him being our latest savior coach. But Id love to hear a more thorough discussion on him though.

Archived