The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Flames

-Vintage Canuck-

At this point I don't even want the Canucks to play for the Cup..

I want them to play just so you guys can shut up for once

I can already imagine people complaining after a Canucks Cup victory....

"Yeah we won, but Schneider let in two bad goals, maybe trade him in the offseason?"

this is said everytime the reffs are beyond horrible , which has been like twice this season

should we all just bend over and take the nightstick up the A** like you do?

nah id rather call them out for being incredibly inconsistent

and to the guy swearing up and down that calgary outplayed us , i dont even believe you watched the game

We played half a game. Continue to blame the refs if you want, and continue to brush aside the fact this team isn't playing well enough as long as you would like, but we have to take accountability at some point and start making some changes and adjustments.

Unless we want to take comfort in blaming the refs when we are bounced early in the playoffs that is.

Fire AV right now! holy fack. We just lost to one of the worst teams i can't believe it :picard: . Schnieder better be playing for the next little bit because Luongo just had 2 stinker games in a row. We also need scoring so F Jensen going to the wolves we obviously need him now. at this rate we might even fall out of the playoffs. we are playing so bad :sick:

At this point I don't even want the Canucks to play for the Cup..

I want them to play just so you guys can shut up for once

I can already imagine people complaining after a Canucks Cup victory....

"Yeah we won, but Schneider let in two bad goals, maybe trade him in the offseason?"

Not really everyone was slow. Alberts was in for Ballard for some reason that AV thought was good in his messed up mind. Luongo is started off awsome now is going down hill fast. Sedins didn't play well. Hamuis didn't even try to stop the guy on the wide open net. This game wasn't lost because of the delay it was lost cause our team has no heart right now. They just don't care.

The travel was no excuse in this game

Against the Flames and a rookie goalie who was fighting the puck all night? Should have been a steal.

No idea why Ballard is in AV's doghouse and Garrison isn't. Garrison's miscues have been more hideous than any of Ballard's. Maybe he should put himself in his own doghouse after lipping the refs and taking a penalty like that.

FWIW though, I liked Cam Barker's game today.

Chris Tanev is the real stud though. Wow is he good under pressure. And his outlet passes are terrific.

Its funny, your the one who is acting like the sky is falling, and I am the one who is pointing out our game was still not good enough.

The reffing was bad, no debate on that.

But they didn't put this game out of reach thats the thing, this game was still easily winnable for us, we had it all along and blew it, didn't execute and unlike us CGY capitalized on our mistakes.

This game was still ours for the taking, and we didn't take it, that's the thing. If the Refs completely blew it with call after call when we were coming and playing great, it would be a different story.

But we deserve blame for this lose, the refs deserve a bit too, but as I said the game was still winnable for us. And we continue to not play anywhere close to our capabilities, thats the bottom line.

Still wasn't a complete 60, or even 40. Calgary was better than us.

I don't think any of those guys would have made any difference. And actually Booth had a great game.

Beware, AV lovers will be all over you for even making that remark, they will say your whining. Just giving u a heads up.

We dominated the 1st, had the edge in play through half of the 2nd, Calgary came on late in the 2nd and were clearly better in the third.

We played half a game. Continue to blame the refs if you want, and continue to brush aside the fact this team isn't playing well enough as long as you would like, but we have to take accountability at some point and start making some changes and adjustments.

Unless we want to take comfort in blaming the refs when we are bounced early in the playoffs that is.

Archived