The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Flames

-Vintage Canuck-

Fire AV right now! holy fack. We just lost to one of the worst teams i can't believe it :picard: . Schnieder better be playing for the next little bit because Luongo just had 2 stinker games in a row. We also need scoring so F Jensen going to the wolves we obviously need him now. at this rate we might even fall out of the playoffs. we are playing so bad :sick:

Once again a rookie goalie looks like an all star because we can't beat him despite a billion rebounds. Once again the refs steal one with brutal non-calls for the Flames and calling crap against us.

Seriously? You're going to call a bench minor? After you completely ignored an elbow to the head? Get your head out of your asses, refs.

Side note: Last year we lost to Buffalo on this day too. I'm going to stop watching games on my birthday dammit.

Lu made a few big saves but otherwise was an average game, but you should beat the Flames with average goal tending and score more than 2 on a no name goalie after scoring 4 on Quick the night before.

AV stupid penalty that was needless, Flames score a lucky one and it is over. Then he is all well spoken in interviews to avoid a fine. If he has balls and wants some respect, call the officiating out.

Archived