The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Flames

-Vintage Canuck-

AV taking about accountability???? LOL With his country club atmosphere for his favorites on this team? What a joke.

And as for the first comment, the only Canuck who would actually say AV did deserve the penalty is probably Ballard.....lol. Honestly, what does anyone think Canucks players would say?

:lol: Sky falling again!

The Canuck out played the Flames. Bad game for bounces, bad game for Luo. No luck on the finish tonight. should have been 5-1 Canucks. Team looked bad at times, but most of the game the Caucks had control.

The reffing is questionable when the Caucks have the least amount of power plays in the NHL and the stuff let go on the Sedins alone should earn them atleast 2 to 6 power plays a game.

The game was a huge disappointment, but the Canucks play did not represent the score. This is a game the Flames are saying we got away with one.

bull.....true championship calibre coaches and players would use that as inspiration to overcome, not accept it and phone it in 30 minutes of every game.

I don't think you are correct about how the Canucks view it but if you are this team is in huge trouble and needs some big changes.

Honestly I watched Cam Barker like a hawk tonight and he was awful. Caught in no man's land 4 times tonight, just watching the puck. Nearly got dangled (thank goodness Lu actually used his stick to poke the puck away) and nearly scored on his own net doing the Edler (standing 5 feet in front of your goaltender hoping the puck hits you). Thank goodness that one went off the base of the net. His offensive game was good though.

He was like a cheaper version of Edler!

I was at the game tonight.

LOTS of Vancouver fans. It sounded like Rogers Arena in there

What I mean is a quiet stadium with some random go canucks go chants lol

Hard to be dissapointed in the game when the guys got to the arena literally 2 hours before puckdrop

Liked what I saw from most of the guys tonight.

Flames started pushing the pace 2nd and 3rd period and we couldnt follow

Stempniak had a pretty solid game for the Flames and was pretty fast out there

Looks like Luongo enjoyed being the team comedian a bit too much last night. Was asleep on the 1st goal.

The Ref who called that bench minor should be suspended, he's an embarrassment to the sport. He knows he missed the call, AV points it out and the sensitive little guy overreacts in a 2-2 game.

Rather have Ron Maclean reffing for F sakes.

Looks like Luongo enjoyed being the team comedian a bit too much last night. Was asleep on the 1st goal.

The Ref who called that bench minor should be suspended, he's an embarrassment to the sport. He knows he missed the call, AV points it out and the sensitive little guy overreacts in a 2-2 game.

Rather have Ron Maclean reffing for F sakes.

Luongo let in a softie, our offence that looked so great last game couldn't score on a goalie who doesn't look at all NHL ready, and the refs were terrible.

It's a game that makes you sigh because of the piss poor goal and lack of execution, but I'll just put it in the forget folder of my brain and wait for the next game.

Put Ballard back in. Seriously.

If the coach cannot confront the ref for a BS call, then who can? Arrogance on the part of the official. I hope MG calls the league head office on this one.

Mediocre goaltending from Lou tonight....any questions as to which goalie we should trade have now been answered.

Good game by Hansen.

I think tonights loss was a result of playing down to the level of the opposition.....something this team is going to have to overcome if they want to be a force in the league.....2 points that we should have had are twice as important in a shortened season.

I am hoping for a bounceback against the Sharks.

Archived