The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Flames

-Vintage Canuck-

Guys, the reffing was bad.

But Calgary was the better team, we had a good period or period and a half, but 20-30 minutes doesn't win a 60 minute hockey game, and that has been our problem.

Yes the reffing was bad but this game should never have been tied. Calgary was the better team from the goaltending on out.

But Calgary was the better team, we had a good period or period and a half, but 20-30 minutes doesn't win a 60 minute hockey game, and that has been our problem.

Yes the reffing was bad but this game should never have been tied. Calgary was the better team from the goaltending on out.

Hamhuis, Burrows each -3

Sedins, Garrison each -2

^ This and poor goaltending is why they lost. No excuses for a loss against a bottom feeder like Cgy when Minny is 2 pts behind Van. Not to mention there was an unknown goaltender in their net.

Gillis needs to start tracking reffing and how they call against his team. I do. Sutherland, O'Hallaran and the other few officials who clearly dislike the Canucks need to be talked about to the league. It's been since the Cup Finals - I've seen enough. Gillis needs to take care of this.

Elliott Pap@ElliottPap

So is Kevin Bieksa team MVP? Canucks 0-3-0 without him in lineup and have been outscored 16-7. #whoknew

The soft Luongo goal was the 1st one, didn't cost the game but AV's penalty did. I know all coaches do it, but when you know refs possibly have it out for you, gotta know better.

If AV really wants to be heard, he should say something in his interviews not worrying about a fine.

Im ???? pissed, that damn ref costed us the game because his ???? feelings got hurt.

Who the hell gives that penalty with 8 minutes left in a 2-2 game?!

The ref and his ego got in the way of a tight hockey game, way to not get involved dumbass!

AV had good reasons to bitch at goof, two high hits from McSrubban on Tanev and Henrik didnt get called!

The soft Luongo goal was the 1st one, didn't cost the game but AV's penalty did. I know all coaches do it, but when you know refs possibly have it out for you, gotta know better.

If AV really wants to be heard, he should say something in his interviews not worrying about a fine.

Archived