#151 poetica

poetica

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

Dan Murphy@sportsnetmurph
#canucks Luongo, H.Sedin both said travel was not an issue. Legs were there from start, couldn't pull away from #flames in 1st 40 minutes.

I couldn't find a video of it, but did anyone else notice Bob Hartley losing his sh*t during the game (I want to say 2nd period), screaming and cursing at the refs? Interesting he didn't get a call....
Go, Canucks, Go!
Every single one of them.

Thanks for the memories, Luo! :'(

#152 NuxFan09

NuxFan09

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

AV taking about accountability???? LOL With his country club atmosphere for his favorites on this team? What a joke.

And as for the first comment, the only Canuck who would actually say AV did deserve the penalty is probably Ballard.....lol. Honestly, what does anyone think Canucks players would say?

I don't know why you're getting on AV's case. It's about time he was candid about the shoddy excuse for reffing in the NHL right now. Not an AV fan, by any means, but I don't expect him to apologize at all.

#153 Legend Killer

Legend Killer

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:36 PM

When are people going to actually blame the players and the coaches for a loss that shouldn't have happened instead of refs and travel? This is happening practically every game now and has been for the better part of a year.

Seriously, suck it up Canucks.......if you are this tired 20 games in you may as well phone it in the rest of the way and go for a high draft pick.

Time to make a move Gillis........whatever it takes to inject some heart. Firing AV and company would be a great place to start.

finally, someone with clear vision.

something needs to change. This team isn't a threat to top teams
Posted Image
For the first time in a long time.. the future looks bright..

#154 allkill326

allkill326

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

Good job, Canucks! Even if you place last, you'll get a No.1 draft pick! Don't worry; it's all good for us! :)
Posted Image

#155 lee goren rulez69

lee goren rulez69

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

at this time last year we had nine losses, we only have 6 right now, calm down. i grow tired of Bi polar Canucks fans.

the season also started on time last year.

#156 hsedin33

hsedin33

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,728 posts

People complain when AV chews his gum and doesn't say sh!t.

Now when he says sh!t, people blame him..

Pick one!

Generally speaking, coaches don't get penalties for yacking at the refs. How often does that call get made, like one out of a hnudred, two hundred? And as we all know AV has no prior history with being a shi* disturber, so this makes no sense. He must have said something realllly bad.

#157 CanuckGM2013

CanuckGM2013

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Schneider won 1 last night after losing game before.....1 win goalie is on a winning streak? Lu lets in 5 or more, you got a point it was 3-2 before a empty net

After we beat the Stars 4-3, people were saying Schneider played solid just because we won.

Lu lets in 3 but we lose by a goal, all his fault, he is on the downhill.....lol k

Amen to that, Schneider has had 2 good games, while luoungo AND the rest of the team had a crap show in Detroit after the first period. and he played average today. frickin Bipolar fans eh?

#158 Pineapples

Pineapples

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,389 posts

A.V. questionable decisions aren't paying off. Schneider should have got the start, not LU. Lu should be on the bench for a long while now. He's not winning.

Glad you're not making the decisions then. Back to back games should always involve both goalies. And Lu has what, 2 non shootout losses now? One of the best in the league this season.

Pineapple_jumps.gifPineapple_jumps.gif

#159 Apples

Apples

Rarity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,543 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

Perhaps its time to get a new coach. Refs are against AV

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#160 Pineapples

Pineapples

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

When are people going to actually blame the players and the coaches for a loss that shouldn't have happened instead of refs and travel? This is happening practically every game now and has been for the better part of a year.

Seriously, suck it up Canucks.......if you are this tired 20 games in you may as well phone it in the rest of the way and go for a high draft pick.

Time to make a move Gillis........whatever it takes to inject some heart. Firing AV and company would be a great place to start.

Kinda hard to be motivated when you know you'll be getting the short end of the stick, every single game.

Pineapple_jumps.gifPineapple_jumps.gif

#161 vannuxforlife

vannuxforlife

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,332 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

Generally speaking, coaches don't get penalties for yacking at the refs. How often does that call get made, like one out of a hnudred, two hundred? And as we all know AV has no prior history with being a shi* disturber, so this makes no sense. He must have said something realllly bad.

everyone's saying all he yelled was "that's an elbow!"

#162 Legend Killer

Legend Killer

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

Perhaps its time to get a new coach. Refs are against AV

it's not AV, it's the team. seems like the writing has been on the wall for us for a while, no matter how good we are.
Posted Image
For the first time in a long time.. the future looks bright..

#163 cIutch

cIutch

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

wow av was pissed in that post game interview

"did you get a warning"

"not one god damn warning"
Posted Image

#164 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:44 PM

somewhere stephane auger is smiling.
Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#165 The Magician

The Magician

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,284 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

BS call on AV. All coaches do that. Weak first goal on Lu.

Pretty much sums it up

moYV2s.gif

#166 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,009 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:45 PM

I think the Canucks have tuned out AV and staff .. Luongo was some pissed when he got to the bench for the extra attacker .. not a happy place to be right now .. Ballard for Komisarek .. AV will develop a crush quickly and at least one of our D will try to clear the front of the net ..

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#167 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,224 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

POPULAR

wow av was pissed in that post game interview

"did you get a warning"

"not one god damn warning"

Auger/Burows and Ron MacLean's ripping of Burrows + media going crazy over Canucks diving in the Finals vs Boston + Jeremy Jacobs had the refs in his pocket. Those refs love sticking it to this team. I firmly believe that there is a bias against this team. Also, the Sedins get absolutely zero respect while every other start gets looked out for by the refs.

#168 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,953 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

not saying they should or will, but if the canucks got rid of lappy, kesler and burrows would it stop?
Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#169 DIBdaQUIB

DIBdaQUIB

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,323 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

The travel was no excuse in this game

Chris Tanev is the real stud though. Wow is he good under pressure. And his outlet passes are terrific.

Agree and Agree.

Tanev is apleasure to watch how he moves the puck. What incredible vision, vision, patience and calmness under pressure. He is "the Iceman".

#170 CanuckianOne

CanuckianOne

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,649 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

not saying they should or will, but if the canucks got rid of lappy, kesler and burrows would it stop?

I highly doubt it.

Zf3XIDB.png

Sig by: Samuel Påhlsson

#171 bleedingbluegreen

bleedingbluegreen

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:51 PM

if last nights game against the kings was suppose to be a statement game I wonder what tonights game was suppose to be

#172 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:51 PM

I don't know why you're getting on AV's case. It's about time he was candid about the shoddy excuse for reffing in the NHL right now. Not an AV fan, by any means, but I don't expect him to apologize at all.

I don't care if he gets on the refs or not. My point is now he knows how fans feel when he and the players do not take accountability for their half ass performances....;)

Like everything else, this "outrage" by AV is simply another attempt to deflect blame from some pretty questionable coaching decisions tonight.......and to deflect scrutiny from a coach who has gone stale.

#173 M A K A V E L I 96

M A K A V E L I 96

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

Dan Murphy@sportsnetmurph
#canucks Luongo, H.Sedin both said travel was not an issue. Legs were there from start, couldn't pull away from #flames in 1st 40 minutes.

I couldn't find a video of it, but did anyone else notice Bob Hartley losing his sh*t during the game (I want to say 2nd period), screaming and cursing at the refs? Interesting he didn't get a call....

It was near the end of the 1st when Glencross got his interference penalty. At least half a dozen F bombs from Hartley in his rant.
Posted Image

#174 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,873 posts

Kinda hard to be motivated when you know you'll be getting the short end of the stick, every single game.

bull.....true championship calibre coaches and players would use that as inspiration to overcome, not accept it and phone it in 30 minutes of every game.

I don't think you are correct about how the Canucks view it but if you are this team is in huge trouble and needs some big changes.

#175 Dildo Faggins

Dildo Faggins

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Cheer up guys. The Canucks played a hell of a game last night and beat LA, For this game against Calgary, travel rigours and fatigue must be an issue. Back to back games, Sunday morning flight following the Saturday game, which became an afternoon flight because of weather delays and they arrived in Calgary a few hours before the game started. This is uncharacteristic of me to sound so positive lol, But under normal circumstances a game against Calgary wouldnt be this challenging.

#176 Hockey Fever

Hockey Fever

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,832 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

Funny how those rookie goalies usually play better than our 5 million dollar goalies. :picard:
That weak goal by Louie was the difference in the game, he really has to get those out of his game and so does Cory it's getting really old now!

Edited by Hockey Fever, 03 March 2013 - 10:00 PM.

Posted Image

NHL Wikipedia : Operates Major Ice Hockey League known for predetermining Stanley Cup winners and rampant corrupt officiating

"I would love for (the Canucks) to win the Stanley Cup because that would put to bed all the talk about 1994", he says facetiously".
Nathan Lafayette on hitting the post in game seven of the Stanley Cup.

#177 Sestito29

Sestito29

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

Posted Image

#178 MoneypuckOverlord

MoneypuckOverlord

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,570 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

Cheer up guys. The Canucks played a hell of a game last night and beat LA, For this game against Calgary, travel rigours and fatigue must be an issue. Back to back games, Sunday morning flight following the Saturday game, which became an afternoon flight because of weather delays and they arrived in Calgary a few hours before the game started. This is uncharacteristic of me to sound so positive lol, But under normal circumstances a game against Calgary wouldnt be this challenging.

thats the biggest load of b.s I've heard. The last week, we were lucky enough to face teams, on a back to back night only to lose those games. NO excuse what so ever. The day we start blaming the refs for "getting the short end of the stick" is they day we are beggining to suck.

Players Nikolaj Ehlers have been compared too by the fan base of the Vancouver Canucks.

1 Pavel Bure

2 Markus Naslund

3 Nathan Mackkinon

4 Jonathan Drouin.

5 Jonathan Tavares

http://bleacherrepor...d-top-prospects

combine results.  Ehlers 5'11 162 lbs of solid rock.  

#179 DIBdaQUIB

DIBdaQUIB

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,323 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

1 more goal and the goalie gets completly outplayed? Their goalie had to outplay our team to give the Flames a chance to win...Goalies don't really compete or outplay other goalies. I guess then you can say Schnieder who hasn't played a full season yet outplayed Quick the Conn Smythe winner.

He did!! ...and Taylor stopped more quality scoring chacnes, had a better save % (.931 vs .864), and didn't let in a softy. Noone is saying Taylor is a better goalie than Lu but he out-played him tonight.

It happens so get over it.

#180 HorseGem2007

HorseGem2007

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:59 PM

Posted Image

PRICELESS :bigblush:
" OnceUgotItUpKeepItUp "

Burr Kes Higgy
#14 #17 #20

YOU CAN PLAY ... Gay athletes. Straight allies. Teaming up for respect: http://youcanplayproject.org/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.