The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[proposal]Vancouver - Florida [contigent on top 10 pick]

So if the Panthers don't want to give up any of their top prospects i.e Huberdeau, Gudbranson, Markstrom (no interest in him tho,) howden, kulikov, bjugstad, possibly petrovic/matheson as well, how about something like

Drew Shore

1st round pick 2013

for

Luongo?

Then maybe flip a pick for a back up somewhere else?

I think that's fair value, and all we're going to get.

Yes

This would bring in a guy who can play third line minutes as either a winger or center, has size and is young and a larger easier asset to use in bringing in a solid second liner.

My only concerns are whether or not he would play and that florida would want the Canucks to take on salary (though this salary could be bought out)

I wouldnt do it.. Luongo probably wont get traded till the off season or the draft and by then

kesler will be healthy(hopefully) and we will have the same trouble we had when kes came back..

We will have Hank, Kes, Schroeder, Lappy.. all up the middle plus Gaunce, Ebbett, and Burrows who played pretty well

on center, same with raymond and higgins..

Weiss... I don't want to invest in another big time Panther again who's making 4+ mil a season, lol, unless it's campbell. He wouldn't fit into the lineup unless we moved some other left side defenceman out.

Edler

Hamhuis

Garrison

Ballard

What's that? two other left side defenceman? there's no way we move edler with luongo for campbell, unless it brings back huberdeau in which case go mg. LOL.

Hamhuis is amazing, don't ever let him go.

Garrison's already got the shot, but he just needs to find his rhythm.

Ballard's pretty much back in the doghouse, and there's no chance the panthers take more salary + luongo's.

finding it super hard to vision campbell as a canuck. weiss is a strong possibility but i'm done with the panthers unless it involves prospects.

Archived