The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sharks @ Canucks | Mar 5.13 | 7PM | SNET-P

allons-y

gallery_21259_448_53248.png

gallery_21259_448_2021.png

gallery_21259_448_1590.png

• When the two teams last met, there was a combined total of 84 minutes in penalties, including six 5-minute majors for fighting.

• During that game, the Sharks scored two goals on the power play while the Canucks were held scoreless when they had the man advantage.

gallery_21259_448_2180.png

@VanCanucks Schneider gets the start tonight.

This team seems so inconsistent with the effort they brings every night. I really hope they play lights out would be nice to beat the sharks after they whooped us last time. Hopefully AV let's Ballard back in the lineup could use his puck moving ability to get out of the defensive end faster.

Barker played decent against the flames so I can see him getting the nod over Ballard. I really hope AV scratches Alberts would rather have Ballard in but seeing how the sharks are a big team Alberts will play most likely. The canucks need to play a full 60 mins to win this and without Bieksa it will be alot more challenging as he is one of our toughest competitors on the team. Hope he is alright but rest him don't want him to tear that groin.

Sestito should be given the night off from fighting and Kassian should rematch Clowe. This game will be decided on how well our goaltender plays. Alain should hit the ATM before puck drop and let the refs know he will be watching them closely.

First game of the season I will be heading out to!!! Hope AV Starts rolling out Schneider for consecutive games versus splitting goalies between games, come on AV, let one get into a groove... So many games this month too, give one goalie one week then the next the next week... It seems every time a Canuck becomes a father they go out and score a goal, who is next?? I just want to see Jumbo Joe take a penalty and our power play scores on him and he makes that long skate over to his bench... what a fool

No one I hope. The guy is embarrassing.

To be built like that and be so ineffective.............it could only happen to us. But fret not, Gillis will spin this as another one of his master moves. Remember folks, MG's motto "don't sweat the small stuff"

Archived