The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sharks @ Canucks | Mar 5.13 | 7PM | SNET-P

allons-y

No one I hope. The guy is embarrassing.

To be built like that and be so ineffective.............it could only happen to us. But fret not, Gillis will spin this as another one of his master moves. Remember folks, MG's motto "don't sweat the small stuff"

Hamhuis Garrison

Edler Tanev

Ballard Barker

If that last pairing works, that should be a good top 6.

The only think I didn't like about Barker's game is he seemed scared to pinch. Even if it was a free puck and he could probably get there first, he backed off. That led to a couple of chances at our end. I don't know if that's him playing it safe because he was told to do so or if he is aware that he won't be able to catchup because of a lack of speed.

If the speedy Ballard can offset that, it should be a good pairing.

Not that I want to be a party pooper, but if we lose tonight and Minnesota happens to win against Chicago, we're down to the 8th spot. And if Detroit wins, we're in 9th tomorrow morning.

To all the optimistic people who were arguing and saying lately "We're still 3rd, we'll win division, we'll make it", well....

TIME TO PANIC!!!!!!

Not that I want to be a party pooper, but if we lose tonight and Minnesota happens to win against Chicago, we're down to the 8th spot. And if Detroit wins, we're in 9th tomorrow morning.

To all the optimistic people who were arguing and saying lately "We're still 3rd, we'll win division, we'll make it", well....

TIME TO PANIC!!!!!!

TIME TO PANIC!!!!!!

Archived