The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2013 fav moment so far?

curtman81

Hey everyone. Just wanted to ask,what is your favorite moment from this early season?

Mine has to be Tanev's 1st goal. The kid has worked real hard,it was nice to see his teammates maul him after he scored.lol

Lots of other great moments from this season,but I will let you all elaborate on those, :canucks::towel:

Post a vid of your fav moment,or just comment.

Cheers!!

For me, the players getting back out there on the ice....when you miss a substantial portion of the season, it leaves a big void. So that first game back had a great buzz in the air and reminded me of how much I miss hockey when it's gone.

I also have really liked some of the big hits and push back this year. Not any one incident, but the fact that the guys are standing up for themselves and not taking the crap that's often dished their way.

I, too, loved Tanev's first goal....pulling for him to do well and he hasn't disappointed! Had his autograph from the onset, so have kind of kept tabs on him.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to ask,what is your favorite moment from this early season?

Mine has to be Tanev's 1st goal. The kid has worked real hard,it was nice to see his teammates maul him after he scored.lol

Lots of other great moments from this season,but I will let you all elaborate on those, :canucks::towel:

Post a vid of your fav moment,or just comment.

Cheers!!

First game vs the hawks... I was angrily waiting for it and wanted to see Daniel avenged.

It didn't happen but we won a huge game 100% only because of luongo and he proved why he's still the best in the game.

Archived