Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everybody Hates Raymond

Ballard's agent to talk to management

659 posts in this topic

And the soap opera continues..............

I think its pretty obvious he is going to be bought out at the end of the year, this comes as no suprise.

Easier said than done, though. Canucks do not have enough depth to give him up and not get another d-man back (preferably someone who can play on the right - which seems to be the issue with Ballard).

Easier said than done, though. Canucks do not have enough depth to give him up and not get another d-man back (preferably someone who can play on the right - which seems to be the issue with Ballard).

This guy had such potential when he came over from Florida.. He hasn't done what was expected but he's still a good guy and a good hockey player.. Doesn't deserve to be treated like garbage from the coaches

Barker looked good last night, especially at 700K, if Ballard was at 1.2M a year it would be a different story but he's way overpriced.

I like Ballard but he's just too much money.

I wish him luck in FLA w/Luo.

His Agent is only now talking to management? Jeeze over the past couple of years you think he would have had MGs number on speed dial. I would be looking for a new agent if I was Ballard.

I hope we do trade Keith. He deserves a chance to shine and it seems like he has no chance with AV.

We need another right - handed D-man, hopefully a lot cheaper than KB4.

His Agent is only now talking to management? Jeeze over the past couple of years you think he would have had MGs number on speed dial. I would be looking for a new agent if I was Ballard.

Barker looked good last night, especially at 700K, if Ballard was at 1.2M a year it would be a different story but he's way overpriced.

I like Ballard but he's just too much money.

I wish him luck in FLA w/Luo.

Appropriate response by Ballard considering what AV is doing to his career. He must have pulled some kind of classic Ballard practical joke, and AV ended up throwing sh*t everywhere like the monkey he is.

If we do deal him, we need a C with some offensive upside, badly.