The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ballard's agent to talk to management

Because Edler and Bieksa have established themselves here and produce. Garrison at least has the excuse of a new team and system, which Ballard doesn't. Garrison has also improved as the season has gone on. Ballard hasn't managed to establish himself in a bottom pair role and his history here hasn't been very pretty overall. You won't be cut the same slack until you've established yourself in a role. Ballard isn't the first and he won't be the last in this treatment. It's nothing new. It's just the same with prospects versus veterans. Prospects won't get the same slack.

Seriously man, don't even try to explain anything to canuck73-3..........you may as well stick your finger in your eye to the second knuckle and swish it around....less painful and more productive than wasting time on that clownish opinion.

Did anyone else notice that you actually DID answer his question? I saw that........hmmm.

ballard got better last time he was in the doghouse and the situation was fine until lately.

maybe av is thinking the same way, if he wants ballard to play to his full potential, light a fire under his butt by sitting him.

ballard is back now and maybe he will come out on fire and then it works...but if ballard sulks and responds negative, then maybe MG has to swallow his pride and move him and accept his mistake in getting ballard.....sounds like ballard says hes ready to play better and earn his :canucks:heddar.

tho, i do think edler and garrison should be next in line for the doggy treatment when bxa is healthy again.

I ffind it funny that you disagree with my take on Ballards situation then find it necessary to both dodge anything I say AND go whine about me in another thread. Please tell me YOUR take on if a coach has no bearing on success why get all the blame for failure?

Please grow a pair and answer the question.

But you don't answer the one logical question I ask. If a coach gets no credit for success why does he get all the blame for failure? If every win is in spite of him why is every loss because of him?

It is simply illogical that he would be responsible for ALL of our failures while bearing no responsibilty for our success. Please logically tell me why a coaching change would be any different if the coach has no bearing on success.

I think I already addressed the fact that I don't have the time or the inclination to explain anything to someone who has no understanding of the basics of hockey, like how being played in a certain role will impact results of a player.

I already told you that. Now this will be the last time I respond to any of your useless BS.

Again.....goodbye now.

AV is generally a good regular season coach .. not a great challenge with the talent the Canucks can dress .. come playoff time, AV lacks the ability to adapt as a series drags on .. he has proven this EVERY TIME .. we were so lucky to beat Chicago in the 7th game, despite AV .. after 2 games against Boston, they adapted and changed and we did not .. regardless of injuries, THAT is why we lost in 7 .. does that answer your question??

AV is generally a good regular season coach .. not a great challenge with the talent the Canucks can dress .. come playoff time, AV lacks the ability to adapt as a series drags on .. he has proven this EVERY TIME .. we were so lucky to beat Chicago in the 7th game, despite AV .. after 2 games against Boston, they adapted and changed and we did not .. regardless of injuries, THAT is why we lost in 7 .. does that answer your question??

Actually, you are the first person I have ever actually given up on discussing things with due to a severe lack of basic knowledge about hockey.

Here is a news flash for you......I don't care if you disagree with me or not. That is your right. It does not mean I have to waste my time trying to educate you when you obviously don't take the time to do so yourself. And asking the same question over and over until you get the answer you want is just sad. Your silly question has been asked and answered many times.....and has never once been something I said anyway......so not sure why you expect me to answer you.

In other words you have no answer?

Who made you judge of others hockey knowledge I'm sorry but I just don't buy your AV hates Ballard idea, doesn't mean I lack hockey knowledge and many others get why he was scratched.

I disagree with you and don't buy into this AV conspiracy doesn't mean I lack knowledge, and doesn't give you any right to assume so.

In other words you are not worth an answer. And I have never said AV hates Ballard either, just for the record.

I don't personally care that you have no hockey knowledge. I also don't owe you anything to have to respond to you stalking me looking for some imaginary answer you already have decided in your mind anyway. So why not just pester someone else as this will be the last time I respond to anything you write here.

Seriously man, don't even try to explain anything to canuck73-3..........you may as well stick your finger in your eye to the second knuckle and swish it around....less painful and more productive than wasting time on that clownish opinion.

Did anyone else notice that you actually DID answer his question? I saw that........hmmm.

Archived