No replies to this topic

#1 JEDI_CAPRICORN

JEDI_CAPRICORN

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

I am new to NHL13 and am interested in joining an active PS3 League.. Prefer to play on one of the easier difficulty settings, Rookie or Pro..

Send me a message or GMConnected Invite to my PSN ID, JEDI_CAPRICORN

Thank You..
Be sure to check out my LIVE STREAMING BROADCASTS on blogTV.com/people/capricorn-777
If I am not broadcasting, check out my videos on my Youtube Channel at http://www.youtube.c...capricornphoto2

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.