The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Players that you are willing to give away?

AllEyezOnMe

First time poster here so don't hate but this is a question that I always had in the back of my mind. Looking at the canucks roster right now from top to bottom, Who would you as a canucks fan would not mind trading away even to free up cap space or anything else that may improve the canucks whether its at the back end or goal scoring. Out of our whole roster which players would u not really shed a tear if they were suddenly traded and which of them would make you lash out and cause a riot ahah

First time poster here so don't hate but this is a question that I always had in the back of my mind. Looking at the canucks roster right now from top to bottom, Who would you as a canucks fan would not mind trading away even to free up cap space or anything else that may improve the canucks whether its at the back end or goal scoring. Out of our whole roster which players would u not really shed a tear if they were suddenly traded and which of them would make you lash out and cause a riot ahah

Other than the top 4 (Sedins/Kesler/Burrows).

Keep: Higgins, Hansen, Lappiere, Hamhuis, Bieksa, Edler, Schnieder, Garrison

Tradeable: Raymond, Booth, Ballard, Weise, Ebbett, Alberts, Barker.

Must trade: Luongo.

Start over, this off season

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

____ - Kesler - Kassian

Higgins - ____ - Hansen

Sestito - Lappiere - ____

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

____ - Tanev

Schnieder

Lack

Ballard (just cause the way the team is treating him)

Higgin (Will demand more money might as well bring in youth to take over his place) (Jensen)

Raymond ( will demand more money by the end of the year will probably let him walk so might as well get something out of him)

Kesler (can't stop getting injured and just doesn't fit with the system.) (Obviously would need a great return in order to trade him)

My biggest problem with Burrows is that he is a dirty player. Him and Kesler with their trash talk and cheap shots is why a lot of teams despise the Canucks. Just look at the finger biting incident vs. Boston. How big of an embarrassment was that?

He's also a one trick pony. How many times are we going to see the 'patented' backhand-forehand move? Every goalie in the league knows what is coming when Burrows is in alone.

He has a great story, coming up from the ECHL, never being drafted, and now plays on the top line. He's also scored some HUGE goals for us over the years. I like the guy, I just think that he brings a negative to the team with the trash talk and dirty play. These guys are professionals. They shouldn't act like children on the play yard.

My biggest problem with Burrows is that he is a dirty player. Him and Kesler with their trash talk and cheap shots is why a lot of teams despise the Canucks. Just look at the finger biting incident vs. Boston. How big of an embarrassment was that?

He's also a one trick pony. How many times are we going to see the 'patented' backhand-forehand move? Every goalie in the league knows what is coming when Burrows is in alone.

He has a great story, coming up from the ECHL, never being drafted, and now plays on the top line. He's also scored some HUGE goals for us over the years. I like the guy, I just think that he brings a negative to the team with the trash talk and dirty play. These guys are professionals. They shouldn't act like children on the play yard.

Archived