Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Magician

Favorite Canucks Hit

78 posts in this topic

Ballard on McGinn.

/end thread

The Mitchell hit on Toews and the Bertuzzi hit on Chelios that were posted^. The Bertuzzi hit is one of my favourites because of that thunderous sound when he hits the boards as well as the really loud cheering.

The vid has a few hits but basically the entire Nucks/Blues first round in 2003. At the end of the series whenever Pronger or Jackman had to retrieve the puck in their corner, they looked over their shoulder cause they knew they were about to get destroyed :lol: .

... The hit on Horton, and the one on seabrook were both illegal... you're bias'd fans if you think they weren't. Pucks had passed the player, torres left his feet on one, and other was a hit to the head.

The Mitchell hit was sexy though.

Feb 09/1995. 1.5 backflips moving east to west.

Honorable mentions to Willie & Linden.

... The hit on Horton, and the one on seabrook were both illegal... you're bias'd fans if you think they weren't. Pucks had passed the player, torres left his feet on one, and other was a hit to the head.

The Mitchell hit was sexy though.

Lots of good memories, keep 'em coming folks.

I can't find any video for my favourite.

Canucks vs Jets. Jim Sandlak crushed Evgeny Davydov. The hit spun Davydov right around and he wound up face first into the lens of the camera between the benches.