The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

In which box/suite do healthy scratches sit?

B Mac

From section 301, even with binoculars, i can not find a single healthy scratch in Rogers Arena. There is a 500-level exec suite just above.. say...section 304 in which invited special guests can sometimes be found (eg. retired Canucks). Most of that suite's seats are just out of my view. Is this the box in which Canucks healthy scratches watch the game? And if so, from where do opposing scratches watch? thx.

From section 301, even with binoculars, i can not find a single healthy scratch in Rogers Arena. There is a 500-level exec suite just above.. say...section 304 in which invited special guests can sometimes be found (eg. retired Canucks). Most of that suite's seats are just out of my view. Is this the box in which Canucks healthy scratches watch the game? And if so, from where do opposing scratches watch? thx.

Yeah, not so much. (IActually, I got his and 7 others sigs on my jersey during the season-ticket holder appreciation thing last wk.) With Nashville coming to town next wk, I knew I would have some time on my hands to scan the crowd again - without being interrupted by an exciting play or anything.

Yeah, not so much. (IActually, I got his and 7 others sigs on my jersey during the season-ticket holder appreciation thing last wk.) With Nashville coming to town next wk, I knew I would have some time on my hands to scan the crowd again - without being interrupted by an exciting play or anything.

Wouldn't the healthy scractches be sitting in the same box as the injured players? I remember after raymond broke his back they showed him being at the game. So I assume that injured players would be there as well?

Archived