The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Canucks inquired about Vermette

Botchford is a pretty good source, he's connected to the Canucks. Andrews asked the question. To me it implies that Van management has asked Phx if he is available, and PHX has said he isn't.

gillis said jensen would get called up in next few weeks, he is done in europe and heading to wolves i believe which means we will a gluttony of forwards i could see gills sending schroeder down picking up a 3line center going with

sedin sedin jensen

booth kesler burrows

raymond 3line c hansen

kassian lapps higgins

sesito

for playoffs unless they trade raymond or booth well find out in less than 30 days woot woot

Vermette's cap hit will be fine, if Ballard and or Booth is not on the team by trade deadline. With Malhotra's cap hit no longer counting against Vancouver, Canucks do have room to trade for Vermette even if we still have Ballard and Booth, however thats the most we can get. Vermette will be what we should look at. But I don't really see it happening, with Phoenix probably making the playoffs.

Honestly, what is a legit source?

guys that are really good at speculating?

Does everyone really think GM's tell reporters what players they are interested in acquiring?

Millions of dollars, tampering, players and families at stake, screw it I'm calling Dreger and telling him I have moderate to medium interest in acquiring Vermette

gillis  said jensen would get called up  in next few weeks, he is done in europe and heading to wolves i believe which means  we will a gluttony of forwards  i could  see  gills    sending schroeder down    picking up a 3line center   going with

sedin sedin  jensen

booth kesler burrows

raymond  3line c   hansen

kassian lapps higgins

sesito            

for playoffs unless they trade raymond or booth  well find out in less than 30 days  woot woot

Archived